Find Freebie Digital Coupons With Treasure EmporiYum Daily Treasure Hunt @ Kroger.com, Exp 08-16-2019, Targeted

• Global Moderator

Brand Spotlight: Treasure EmporiYum treasure hunt… A trove of fantastically unique finds and more. Be sure to sail back every day through 08-16-2019 to open all 7 treasures and get a bonus treasure.

This offer is targeted and is non-transferable.

Note: this weeklong daily treasure hunt was announced via email invite. It bagan 08-10-2019 but they distributed a broken link. They finally figured it out yesterday (0813) and sent a working link. So you can start today to catch up on opening the 7 daily treasure chests + 1 bonus (I had 4 available yesterday and 1 available today). Some chests contain freebie coupons, others recipes or dollar off coupons. I can’t figure out if affiliates are participating.

From email: You’ve been chosen to embark on the Treasure EmporiYum treasure hunt! We’ve created a map filled with buried treasures, just waiting to be discovered. Explore the map for all 7 days to uncover your special savings and unearth exciting finds! Plus, you’ll unlock a BONUS deal if you complete the map!

So far, I received 2 digital freebie coupons (automatically loads to your rewards card):

• FREE Simple Truth Organic Sparkling Coconut Water, Exp 09/20/2019
    • Free FREE Private Selection Dry Pasta, any variety, Exp 09/20/2019

0_1565736533530_14406f27-72a8-4086-a501-e9a7c5a51733-image.png

Kroger Treasure Hunt Link: https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/emporiyum/?banner=Kroger

Full Promotion; https://www.kroger.com/b/treasureemporiyum-select-your-store

• 500 Club

No email for me, I’m assuming my store or my area is not participating at this time. Hopefully it’ll be rolled out to more areas soon. Thanks for the alert - I’ll be watching for it.

• Global Moderator

I wish the online promo page (2nd link in OP) linked directly to treasure hunt map. It’s also on their list of promotions (Home–>Save–>Promotions), but not the game/map.

FWIW:

The 1st email on Sat, Aug 10, 10:05 AM was entitled “A Treasure Trove of Savings Could be Yours!”

The 2nd email on Tue, Aug 13, 1:03 PM was entitled “Link Now Fixed – Your Treasure EmporiYum Offers”

• Global Moderator

Today is the last day. My bonus chest contained a 3rd freebie:
    FREE Private Selection Ice Cream Pint 16 fl. oz., any variety,
    Exp 09/20/2019

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.