Instant Pot Duo 60, 6 Qt 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure, Slow, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker & Warmer (Red, Teal, or White) $59.99 + FS/Prime @ Amazon.com, DOTD

• Global Moderator

Instant Pot Duo RED 60, 120V-60Hz, 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure, Slow, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer, Stainless Steel- 6 Qt

4.6 out of 5 stars (35,400 reviews)
    #1 Best Sellerin Pressure Cookers

List Price: $99.99
    Deal of the Day: $59.99

Free shipping/Prime Same-Day

Ships from and sold by Amazon

• Duo pressure Multicooker replaces 7 kitchen Appliances saving you space. Kitchen Appliances include pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt marker and warmer
    • Press and go – one touch smart programs simplifies cooking. Select one of the 14 smart programs Soup, meat/stew, Bean/Chili, poultry, sauté/simmer, rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, slow cook, keep Warm, yogurt, manual, or pressure cook to make your meal
    • Save time & easy clean up – cooks up to 70percentage faster and one pot clean up. Dishwasher safe
    • Accessories include – 1000+ recipe app, Instant Pot Alexa Skill, 250+ recipe and how to online videos, 18/18 stainless steel inner pot, sealing ring, steam rack, Soup Spoon, rice paddle and lid holder. Accessories are dish washer safe
    • UL/ULC certified – is the highest standard of testing and certification with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind
    • Power supply: 120V – 60Hz

• 500 Club

If they’re this price for Labor Day I wonder what they’ll be for BF…
    Tempted to get another one but I’ll wait.

• Global Moderator

Generally, IPs are cheaper during Prime Day than BF, but these colors are a new feature, so there is a chance they’ll get a better discount this BF. They’re very likely to at least be reduced to this price during BF, so if Amazon offers their predictable $10 off Prime Now deliveries, Prime numbers in qualified delivery areas will probably be able to get it for $50, maybe less (use the free trial if you don’t have Prime).

Thanks again for the heads up about RetailMeNot when Macy’s had the black on sale for $50 (for the first tine ever). I just received the payout about a week ago.

I was surprised when you bought your 2nd one (since you don’t think the flavor development is rich enough). Why would you buy a 3rd?

• 500 Club

@fivetalents I sold the 2nd one for $70. I just have a 3 qt. If I hadn’t sold it I wouldn’t be looking at 3rd. 😉

• Today only at Kohl’s, they have the Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker in Teal or White for $79.99. Use coupon codes “POPCORN20” and “LABORDAY” to make it $55.99. Plus, you’ll get $10 in Kohl’s Cash.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3824958/instant-pot-duo60-6-qt-7-in-1-programmable-pressure-cooker.jsp?skuid=30308073

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.