New Kroger (& Affiliates?) Cash Back Program

• Global Moderator

FWIW: Kroger has a new Cash Back Program … because coupons don’t already do the same thing without the wait or minimum cash out requirement.

Super savers and deal devotees, your cash back offers have arrived. Earn Extra $ for What You Already Buy. Check out the latest offers, shop participating items and earn cash back today.

There are currently about 250 offers

LOAD UP;

Buy & Earn:
    Buy qualifying items and scan your Shopper’s Card to earn cash.

Cash Out:
    When you’re ready, transfer cash to your Shopper’s Card or PayPal account.*

Minimum $20 required for PayPal transfer.

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/cashback/

• 500 Club

I learned about this probably 3 or 4 months ago through a direct email from Kroger. Since then I have earned $15 since I don’t buy most of the items they have in the program. Still, it’s a painless way to accumulate a bit of extra “money” which I’ll spend some week when the budget is tighter than usual. You have to specifically select the Cash Back option at the bottom of the drop-down menu to see the items that are available and click to add them to your list. That list is separate from your list of coupons you’ve loaded to your card, and there’s no way to print it like you can with the L-T-C coupons, so make a note of the ones you’ve selected as a reminder when you go grocery shopping.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.