FREE Phone Number For SMS + Calls From TextFree

• 5K Club

Thankfully you can verify your freebies and dodge salespeople with this free service called Pinger also known as TextFree. Use Pinger’s mobile app or website to send and receive texts + calls for free with this great service.
    Pick the Android, iOS or Website version.Then register for an account, you’ll need a Facebook, Google or valid phone number required to verify account before they will give you a phone number. Once you get your phone number you can use it for texting, calling and more. A great utility for privacy-focused freebie hunters!

• I wish i knew about this app before. I could have migrated to this instead of loosing my old number.

• 500 Club

How long does the number last? There was or still is a site (can’t remember name) where you get a temporary number to receive a text, and it is only good for X minutes or something. I don’t text and don’t have a smartphone, just an older-than-dirt flip phone, so this would really solve a problem for me with the occasional problem where a text is required. In this case, if you don’t use the number very often, does it “expire”? Reading the website now…

• 5K Club

@dionaea If you click “Keep me logged in” on Textfree Web, your account will stay active for 7 days (meaning you will not have to re-enter the password in that time.)
    So, within every 7 day period, you must click “Keep me logged in” or re-enter the password.
    I couldn’t find any expiration time.

• @dionaea : Says 7 days, they send you a reminder, I have never lost my number I “remember” in 14-16 days, send myself a text and the number stays live. I use this for my daughter until she gets her own phone. She uses Wi-Fi at school and texts me for pickup.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.