Prime members: Amazon Day Delivery shipping replacing Amazon No-Rush shipping?

• Any other Amazon Prime member seeing the Amazon free no-rush shipping option (with $1 digital credit) no longer available when buying low-cost items, i.e. anything over $1?

Recently I’m only seeing two shipping options: regular Amazon FREE Prime delivery, or else FREE Amazon Day Delivery (with no digital credit).

I’m not sure, but I think I opted once for Amazon Day Delivery, which at the time (I think) offered a $1 digital credit.
    Really regretting that move now!

• 500 Club

I haven’t placed an order lately, so I haven’t seen this change yet. I’ll watch for it now. Those $1 digital credits are important to me.

• Global Moderator

I signed up for Amazon Day Delivery when it first launched and never used it, but continued receiving the $1 digital credit many times (sometimes I don’t get it for long periods, then it’s offered again for a long time).

Anyway, right now I’m seeing Amazon Day Delivery bundled with the $1 digital credit. I hadn’t seen that before now.

If you click “Change,” you can either;

• select a different Amazon Day Delivery to get your package sooner and keep your $1 credit (assuming it’s bundled on your Amazon Day), or
    • cancel/opt out of Amazon Day Delivery altogether since you’re not using it and see if the $1 digital credit is offered as a separate option again.

0_1582309010076_0f7e271d-09f5-4df5-bc4d-d8771dfc4fd7-image.png

0_1582311110975_262d85ae-db42-4943-ae29-28378b9dfb29-image.png

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.