Kroger & Participating Affiliates: Now You Can Use Your March Fuel Points Until the End of May 2020

• Global Moderator

This email came too late for me since, even though I’m barely driving these days, I just filled up my half full tank with gas to prevent my March fuel points from completely going to waste. If you were planning to do the same, you now have until the end of May to use them. Since they’ll stack with April’s fuel points, you’ll get more off per gallon… a much better deal if you’re not driving much.

Email Subject: “Your March Fuel Points Will Be Ready When You Are”

Now you can use your March fuel points until the end of May.

When You’re Ready to Refuel, We’ve Got You Covered

We’re all driving a little less right now, and we know you might need some extra time to use your fuel points. We’re with you.

On May 2, any unused March fuel points will be added to your April balance and won’t expire until the end of May. So you can focus on what really matters now. We’ll make sure the fuel points you love are ready for you…when you’re ready for them.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 1‑800‑KRO‑GERS (1‑800‑576‑4377).

Thanks for being a loyal Kroger customer!

View My Fuel Points

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.