Instant Pot LUX60 6 qt was $99 now $49 @ Wal-Mart now OOS

• 500 Club

The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot LUX60 Breezy Blossoms 6-Quart 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
    link

Product Highlights
    Works as a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute/Browning and Warmer
    Micro-processor controls 12 programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Saute, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, Multigrain and Slow Cook
    3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is dishwasher safe and eliminates health concerns regarding non-stick coating
    3 temperature settings for saute and slow cooker functions, 24-hour delayed start timer, virtually silent with no heat or steam emitted during cooking

Free shipping.
    Also available in Vintage Floral.

(I have no idea who/what The Pioneer Woman is. Didn’t know they had Instant Pot in pioneer days.)

Maybe 5Talents can tell us if this is a good model.

• 500 Club

No lid holder handles. I might be able to deal with flowers but the lack of lid holder could be a deal breaker.

• @my4mainecoons said in Instant Pot LUX60 6 qt was $99 now $49 @ Wal-Mart If you don't mind flowers:

No lid holder handles. I might be able to deal with flowers but the lack of lid holder could be a deal breaker.

I have used both the LUX and newer models like DUO. Aside from the black handle part shaped differently, the lid and the rest of the body of the IP are THE SAME.

Having said that, AMZ sold the newer version for $50 last Thksgiving and Xmas so I wouldn’t buy this unless it’s urgently needed.

• 500 Club

@mmyk I have a white 6 qt in my basement, unopened. I think after deals it cost me $25 around BF. I use the 3 qt DUO and love the lid holders 🙂

Oh, so Duo is newer than Lux. I just checked my online receipt. The one in the basement is Instant Pot Duo60 6-qt. 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker. I wonder why the Pioneer Lady’s is 6 in 1 and the one I have is 7 in 1. I was thinking of gifting the white one and getting flowers for myself, much as I hate flowers. Instead I’m keeping the white one for me.
    Paid $44.99 and received $15 KC. With cheap small appliances the IP put me over so also got $10 Yes2You.

• I only put it in Manual mode with my own # of minutes cooking time so it doesn’t matter what all the buttons do and whether it’s 6 in 1 or 7 in 1. Only real difference is the yogurt button which is pretty useful and not offered in LUX model.

• 500 Club

Breezy Blossoms is oos but Vintage Floral is still available.

I haven’t tried any of the pre-programmed buttons so I don’t mind 6 vs. 7 programs as much as I mind the flowers and lack of lid holder.

• 500 Club

both now oos

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.