FREE Perfect Bar At Walmart/Kroger/Target w/Ibotta exp unk

• 5K Club

Buy a PERFECT Bar in most sizes for the regular price of $2.25 or less. Save your receipt.
    Kroger sale price ends 9/15/20.
    Then simply submit your receipt to this Ibotta offer to get 100% back making it free.

• Is this deal for Walmart or for Kroger?
    On my Ibotta app, I have an offer of $1.99 back if buy from Walmart and $2.25 back if I buy from Target.

• 500 Club

@cheerfuljam said in FREE Perfect Bar At Kroger w/card & Ibotta thru 9/15:

Is this deal for Walmart or for Kroger?
    On my Ibotta app, I have an offer of $1.99 back if buy from Walmart and $2.25 back if I buy from Target.

IDK about your offers but 2 wks ago I had free Perfect Peanut Butter cups and there were 2 different offers. One was only for WalMart ($1.99) and the other was for other stores including supermarkets ($2.25) that maybe included Target but I don’t have Target so IDK, lol.
    Then I also had a free Perfect bar (not peanut butter cup) for my supermarket (Shaw’s).

I used the WalMart app to learn that none of the WalMarts near me had the peanut butter cups. So I only got free pb cups and free bar from Shaw’s. No trifecta.

• @my4mainecoons said in FREE Perfect Bar At Kroger w/card & Ibotta thru 9/15:

IDK about your offers but 2 wks ago I had free Perfect Peanut Butter cups and there were 2 different offers. One was only for WalMart ($1.99) and the other was for other stores including supermarkets ($2.25) that maybe included Target but I don’t have Target so IDK, lol.
    Then I also had a free Perfect bar (not peanut butter cup) for my supermarket (Shaw’s).

I used the WalMart app to learn that none of the WalMarts near me had the peanut butter cups. So I only got free pb cups and free bar from Shaw’s. No trifecta.

For this offer, I can get $1.99 back if I buy from Walmart, Aldi, or Trader Joe’s. A separate offer of $2.25 back only if I buy from Target.

• 500 Club

@my4mainecoons said in FREE Perfect Bar At Kroger w/card & Ibotta thru 9/15:

For this offer, I can get $1.99 back if I buy from Walmart, Aldi, or Trader Joe’s. A separate offer of $2.25 back only if I buy from Target.

You have 2 offers. Is it for the bars or the PB cups? I had offer for bar at WM more than a year ago. Maybe that’s why I only had bar offer for supermarkets.

• 5K Club

My offer said Kroger (Idon’t have Kroger) but it did mention Walmart & it looks like it may actually be for Walmart.
    Sorry for the confusion. I’m still confused.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.