Petco GC (10% off) and Online Order Discount (25% on $50+) Order online/Pick up in store exp 12/6

• 500 Club

Petco has a deal til Dec 6th for 25% off an order of $50 or more and you can also get 10% off a petco GC at Cashstar for cyberweek

Must order online and pickup in store

Not sure when the GC deal ends but the 25% ends 12/6

I got $100 in dog food for $67.50
    $100 food - 25% discount and got a $75 gc for 67.50

Petco Terms

25% off orders of $50+ when you buy online & pick up in-store! Discount applied in cart.

Promotion ends Sunday, December 6th, 2020 at 11:59pm PST.
    No promo code needed. The promotion and discount will automatically be added to your qualifying subtotal.
    In order to qualify for the buy online and pickup in-store discount, you must choose the “I’ll Pick It Up” option, choose your store and add to your Shopping Cart. If the “I’ll Pick It Up” option is not available, it is not available in stores. Please contact your local Petco for availability.

The discount applies to your online purchase subtotal for the pickup in-store products only.

Subtotal refers to the amount of order before taxes and shipping. The qualifying subtotal excludes any Repeat Delivery orders or One-Time delivery orders.

Items that are being shipped do not qualify for the promotion.

Exclusions: ORIJEN; ACANA; Hill’s Prescription Diet; True Chews; Educator, PetSafe brands including PetSafe, Kurgo, Solvit, ScoopFree, Drinkwell, SportDog and Invisible Fence; Purina Brands including Pro Plan, Beyond, Tidy Cats, Fancy Feast, Muse, Yesterday’s News, Royal Canin, Royal Canin Vet Diet, Eukanub; WholeHearted Memberships; Repeat Delivery orders and subscriptions; out-of-stock items; prior purchases; Donations; Petco Gift Cards and eGift Cards.
    Promotion Code does not apply to international orders.

Promotion Code cannot be redistributed or used in combination with any other offer or online promotion code.

Petco.com in its sole discretion may refuse to redeem any Promotion Code that it believes in good faith to be fraudulently or improperly obtained.
    Offer valid only at petco.com.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.