Olay Rebate - $30/$100 12/27/20 - 1/31/21

• https://rebates.olay.com/P192824W/Home/EntryForm

Olay Facial Skin Care January Rebate

Buy $100 of Olay Facial Skin Care Products from December 27, 2020 to January 31, 2021 and receive a $30 prepaid card. $100 purchase total applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied. Trial and travel sizes are excluded. If purchase amount is less than $100 after a coupon or discount is applied, you will not qualify.

Requests must be submitted online by March 5, 2021.

Offer limited to US residents only, 18 years of age or age of majority or older. Limit one refund per household. Valid anywhere MasterCard® debit cards are accepted. Not redeemable as cash or usable at ATMs or gas pumps. Card expires 6 months from issuance.

• 500 Club

I made my purchases for this rebate this past week at RA.
    I got an Olay Regenerist and a Tide x 4.
    Submitting 2 receipts for the now expired $15/$50 NFL rebate x2 and 4 receipts + a 5th receipt with $12xx Olay on it for the $30 rebate. Olay total $100.02 after coupons. 😁

• It turns out more than 100 dollars)

• @my4mainecoons I don’t know how I would have so mixed up this rebate with the new spring rebate. Not only that I must have misread the rebate detail, thought the limit was 2 per household. I bought over $150 of olay products and just now realized it’s only one $15 off $50 per household. Sucks bad as I did the same thing last year, bought and submitted over $100 but only got one $15 card.

• Link does not work, I searched and only see a $15 rebate for $50 purchases.
    Thanks!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.