FREE Blue Buffalo 2-6LB Bag At PetSmart W/Coupon - PetPerks Members

• Get a free free Blue Buffalo 2-6LB Basics, Freedom or Wilderness Bag at PetSmart! This coupon is for PetPerks members and maybe already reached it limit, so it depends on the store staff if you get the freebie or not. The coupon expires 12/18/18.

Make sure you are a PetPerks member before heading to your PetSmart store.

Print the coupon from the link below

https://emails.petsmart.com/pub/sf/FormLink?ri=X0Gzc2X%3DYQpglLjHJlTQGozakOatezfkkbJzeUajn5nAacgP5HHzcYlfv8nFcHpobmGnO2UrNfVXMtX%3DYQpglLjHJlTQGoNHB5GiYdJzgS7zfbezcgn9zclWtIonzf3SOy6zbI21Dtkn9tjYzbJPn&ei=EkXMT_aoU1xYVtup8zTbCKQctIy7EAivmajk_ufsrEx6E02utTyuGP7aj_H65LDE0p4hLoN6DCgEYRS-Y8RSIXsX7QP3SqFctiD1ANKd1H3ZaOLf9EkFB62czn18-ULdWMCxFq-dunlO-VZIKGtV8avLTr63BpYh-UQggltVBmFeRR_cTPr0OV7IbD7yivqOAlHWegVlEnZsFuZk-gISoYhDcNj0iSS0ZYtrHJlTQGoNHB5GiYdJzgS7zfbezcgn9zclWtIonzf3SOy6zbI21Dtkn9tjYzbJPn&ei=EkXMT_aoU1xYVtup8zTbCKQctIy7EAivmajk_ufsrEx6E02utTyuGP7aj_H65LDE0p4hLoN6DCgEYRS-Y8RSIXsX7QP3SqFctiD1ANKd1H3ZaOLf9EkFB62czn18-ULdWMCxFq-dunlO-VZIKGtV8avLTr63BpYh-UQggltVBmFeRR_cTPr0OV7IbD7yivqOAlHWegVlEnZsFuZk-gISoYhDcNj0iSS0ZYtr

0_1512844532148_Screenshot_2017-12-09-13-34-10-1.jpg

• @tuskers I can’t get the link to come up (I copied & pasted entire link with & without the period at the end).

• I have the image but the board says I do not have the privilege to post it

Maybe a mod can contact me and help

[0_1512827205844_PetSmart Coupons.html](Uploading 100%)![alt text](image url)

Until this gets fixed, I can email the image to you if interested. Just PM me with an email address.

• Thank you!

I had a salesperson tell me back in September that PetSmart was going to stop selling Blue Buffalo now that Target is carrying it; they must have been wrong.

• Global Moderator

Rh @tuskers said in FREE Blue Buffalo 2-6LB Bag At PetSmart W/Coupon - PetPerks Members:

I have the image but the board says I do not have the privilege to post it

Maybe a mod can contact me and help

[0_1512827205844_PetSmart Coupons.html](Uploading 100%)![alt text](image url)

Until this gets fixed, I can email the image to you if interested. Just PM me with an email address.

The “![alt text](image url)” portion of your command is not necessary, that’s for providing a link to a picture located on an external website. Like this

Only the portion before that is needed to upload a screenshot or picture from your hard drive, but it must start with an exclamation point (yours is missing). Like this:

0_1512845261632_Screenshot_2017-12-09-13-34-10-1.jpg

You choose one or the other, but I think the missing exclamation point is what resulted in the error message, combined with two competing back to back commands with no space in between them… But I’m not sure.

I added the coupon to the OP.

• Thank you fivetalents
    Double your pay for today!

• Anyone get this today? I am about to head out and get it
    (WE donate these to local shelter)

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.