Urban Outfitters Men's Jeans & Their Promo Codes In 2022

• Urban Outfitters Men’s Jeans

I originally bought these (30,32) for my stupidly tall partner. L32 is usually perfect in any Jean for them. Not only were these jeans INCREDIBLY short on them the waist was was too small. HOWEVER, they make the perfect boyfriend Jean for me, at 5’2” they only need to be rolled once.

BDG Dad Jean - Washed Black Denim
    [img][/img]
    Original Price: $79.00
    Details
    Product Sku: 73653065; Color Code: 001
    Heritage denim jeans by BDG, created with a washed fabrication. Features a regular rise waist with belt loops, button and fly closure and a signature five-pocket construction. Defined by a slim tapered leg and cropped length, finished with brand patch to reverse hem. Only at UO.
    Content + Care

• 100% Cotton
    • Machine wash
    • Imported
      Size + Fit
    • Model is 190.5cm/6’3" and wearing size 32W 32L

2. BDG Skinny Fit Cargo Jean
    alt text

Original Price: $79.00
    Details
    Product Sku: 68515154; Color Code: 002
    Slim silhouette cargo jeans by BDG with a stretch denim fabrication in a grey wash effect. Topped with utility-style pockets. Urban Outfitters exclusive.
    Content + Care

• 99% Cotton, 1% elastane
    • Machine wash
    • Imported
      Size + Fit
    • The model in Black is 6’1” and wearing size 32
    • Measurements are taken from size 32
    • Rise: 9.5”
    • Inseam: 32”
    • Leg opening: 6.5”

3.Rolla’s Stinger Skinny Fit Jean
    [img][/img]
    Original Price: $109.00
    Details
    Product Sku: 68555549; Color Code: 106
    Skinny-fit jeans by Rolla’s. Classic 5-pocket style finished with a button and zip fly closure.
    Content + Care

• 100% Cotton
    • Machine wash
    • Imported
      Size + Fit
    • The model in Black is 6’2” and wearing size 32
    • Measurements are taken from size 32
    • Rise: 11”
    • Inseam: 31”
    • Leg opening: 6”

Shop Men’s BDG Jeans at Urban Outfitters. From their dad jeans to their slim straight fit, they have all your favorite denim jeans here on sale. You all can also get their multiple items at low prices through Urban Outfitter Coupons. Go and grab your favored deals!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.