Gift Card Deals at Gyft.com (Chef'd, Domino's, Lowe's)

• Chef’d: Use promo code CHEFHAT at checkout and get $5 off a $40 gift card. Expires on 12/31/17 at 11:59pm ET.

Domino’s: Get $5 off a $25 Domino’s Gift Card. Use promo code PIECEFUL.

Lowe’s: Save $5 off a $50 Lowe’s Gift Card with promo code HOLIDIY.

Terms:
    *Chef’d Promotion Terms and Conditions:
    Promotional offer is only valid until 11:59PM ET December 31, 2017. Promotional code CHEFHAT must be applied at checkout to receive a $5 discount. Offer is only valid on a $40 or more Chef’d Gift Card purchased through Gyft. Promo code can be redeemed 2 times per household/account while supplies last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions. Valid while supplies last. The Chef’d Gift Card is only redeemable on the Chef’d U.S. website. Gyft has the right to change, alter, or terminate the promotion at any time. Please contact the Gyft Support Team if you have any questions.

Domino’s Promotion Terms and Conditions:
    Promotional offer is only valid until 11:59PM ET December 31, 2017. Promotional code PIECEFUL must be applied at checkout to receive a $5 bonus card. Offer is only valid on a $25 or more Domino’s Gift Card purchased through Gyft. Promo code can be redeemed 5 times per household/account while supplies last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions. Valid while supplies last. The Domino’s Gift Card is only redeemable on the Domino’s U.S. website and U.S. locations. Gyft has the right to change, alter, or terminate the promotion at any time. Please contact the Gyft Support Team if you have any questions.

Lowe’s Promotion Terms and Conditions:
    Promotional offer is only valid until 11:59PM ET December 25, 2017. Promotional code HOLIDIY must be applied at checkout to receive a $5 discount. Offer is only valid on a $50 or more Lowe’s Gift Card purchased through Gyft. Promo code can be redeemed 5 times per household/account while supplies last. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions. Valid while supplies last. The Lowe’s Gift Card is only redeemable on the Lowe’s U.S. website and U.S. locations. Gyft has the right to change, alter, or terminate the promotion at any time. Please contact the Gyft Support Team if you have any questions.

Chef’d Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
    Customers who purchase a Chef’d Gift Card will receive a code via email that they can use themselves or forward to the recipient. Activated Chef’d Gift Cards can be redeemed by entering the code during checkout and applying Gift Card amount towards any qualifying purchase. Any unused balance on the Chef’d Gift Card will remain associated with the Gift Card code. If a purchase exceeds the amount left on the Gift Card, the remaining amount of the order total must be paid with another payment method. Customers must call Chef’d Customer Service (844-552-4333) to check Gift Card balance.

• Lots of bad reviews for gyft.com - I’d rather wait for a reliable seller.

• I purchased multiple gift cards from them in the past and haven’t had any problems. It was a couple of years ago (2015) that I last purchased from them and from what I can see, most reviews are negative for them. Maybe they have gone downhill since I last used them. I guess YMMV.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.