Dunkin Donuts - Earn a free beverage wyb the new Tomato Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich YMMV (exp.5/23/22)

• Earn a FREE beverage reward when you try our NEW Tomato Pesto Grilled Cheese — featuring oven-roasted tomatoes and savory pesto spread on sourdough — between 5/17 and 5/23.*

*Offer valid 5/17/22–5/23/22. Limit one free beverage reward per member. Excludes Original Grilled Cheese. Following qualifying purchase, a free beverage reward will be added to your account and will be available to use on your next purchase within 30 days. Bonus points can only be earned on eligible purchases made during the promo period by rewards members who pay with an enrolled Dunkin’ Card, scan their loyalty ID at checkout or order ahead on the Dunkin’ App. Valid at participating Dunkin’ restaurants. No substitutions allowed. While supplies last. May not be combined with other offers. Rewards program accepted only at U.S. participating Dunkin’ stores.
    I tried the sandwich today. Not bad. Would have been better if they grilled/toasted the bread. I paid $6.29 + tax. I got my free Wednesday Iced coffee at the same time.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.