PayPal Offer: $10 back on $35+ at Philips 66, Conoco, or 76 gas stations (exp 1/31/23)

• Phillips 66®, Conoco®, or 76®
    Shop in a Phillips 66®, Conoco®, or 76® store and pay with a PayPal QR code. We’ll automatically apply your discount.

Expires 1/31
    Details
    Get $10 towards your next purchase at Phillips 66®, Conoco®, or 76® when you pay with your PayPal app. Terms apply. Reward expires 1/31/2023. One per Valid Account. Limited to 100,000 redemptions.
    Terms
    Terms and Conditions – Phillips 66®, Conoco®, and 76® “Eligible Participant”: Open only to residents of the United States who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (2) are holders of a PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”)” during the Qualification Period (defined below). “Eligible Purchase(s)”: Purchases made at Phillips 66®, Conoco®, and 76® stores with PayPal using a Valid Account. Eligible Purchases do not include: (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me; (4) PayPal Cash Mastercard®, PayPal Cashback Mastercard®, PayPal Prepaid Mastercard, PayPal Extras Mastercard®, PayPal Business Debit Mastercard purchases made using the card directly and not through your Valid account, (5) PayPal transaction fees, or (6) other purchases made outside of your Valid Account. “Qualification Period”: Starts at 12:01 a.m. ET, on July 1, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022. “Redemption Period”: Starts at 12:01 a.m. ET, on July 1, 2022, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2023. “Reward”: $10 voucher that will be viewable in the “Offers” section of the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account for personal or premier accounts. For business accounts, the Reward will only be visible during checkout and on the purchase transaction receipt(s). Only 100,000 Rewards are available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be awarded once the limit is reached. How to Qualify: Eligible Participants must complete a purchase in-store or pay at the pump that is $35 or more using PayPal. How to Redeem: Once received, activated (where applicable), and qualified for, the Reward will be applied automatically to the Eligible Participant’s Eligible Purchase that qualified for the Reward. The Reward must be redeemed during the Redemption Period and may only be redeemed as described in these terms & conditions. Use of the Reward will be reflected on the Eligible Participant’s receipt and/or in the transaction details of his/her Valid Account. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account. Miscellaneous: Redemptions are final, will not be returned, and are subject to review and verification. The Reward has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash or withdrawn from the Eligible Participant’s Valid account, except in PayPal’s sole discretion. If item(s) purchased using a Reward are returned and the Qualification Period has expired, PayPal will first refund the money spent to the payment method used to complete the Eligible Purchase and purchase amount in excess of the money spent (i.e., the value of the Reward) will not be refunded. If the Qualification Period has not expired, the value of the Reward will be returned to the Offers section of the Valid Account and will be available for use by the account holder. PayPal may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable for any reason to fulfill the Reward. PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion. Similar offers may run at the same time; qualification for this offer does not constitute qualification for any other offer. PayPal is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected e-mail, Reward, or offer-related materials or correspondence or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to PayPal. Offer is void where prohibited, if Eligible Purchases are not completed through legitimate channels, or if any offer-related materials are counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way. Certain offers may not be transferable. Any questions relating to the offer will be resolved in PayPal’s sole discretion and its decisions related to the offer will be final and binding.

• @sonofzeus
    Thanks for posting this! The finally cashier got the scanner to accept the paypal qr code. At my 76 station it unlocked a lower than cash price for gas. Maybe it is a commercial price. Anyway, I hope to get $10 off + 5% PayPal with discover card discounts at a price similar to the cash price at ARCO.

• @jbw said in PayPal Offer: $10 back on $35+ at Philips 66, Conoco, or 76 gas stations (exp 1/31/23):

@sonofzeus
    Thanks for posting this! The finally cashier got the scanner to accept the paypal qr code. At my 76 station it unlocked a lower than cash price for gas. Maybe it is a commercial price. Anyway, I hope to get $10 off + 5% PayPal with discover card discounts at a price similar to the cash price at ARCO.

Did you have to go inside to pay?

Edit: I see it says you can pay at the pump, but how you do pay with paypal at the pump? I know you can show a code to the cashier to scan, but I don’t see how that would work a the pump.

• @mtnagel
    Yes, there is no way to scan a QR code outside, so you have to go inside and specify a dollar amount to charge to PayPal. If you over estimate I am not sure how the cashier would refund you with PayPal, so better to estimate just under the amount to fill up.

I could probably find an independent gas station cheaper than 76 or Phillips with what I felt was commercial pricing (30 cents cheaper than credit), but if the brand name is important to you, PayPal with discover 5% cash back right now is hard to beat.

• Tried this at different 76 station, but received only a 10 cent discount to credit $5.49 => $5.39 using PayPal so YMMV. Also you have to go to your PayPal account and activate the offer before hand because it credited my account instantly vs. making a purchase last week that didn’t receive the $10 bonus without activation.

• 500 Club

@jbw said in PayPal Offer: $10 back on $35+ at Philips 66, Conoco, or 76 gas stations (exp 1/31/23):

@mtnagel
    Yes, there is no way to scan a QR code outside, so you have to go inside and specify a dollar amount to charge to PayPal. If you over estimate I am not sure how the cashier would refund you with PayPal, so better to estimate just under the amount to fill up.

I could probably find an independent gas station cheaper than 76 or Phillips with what I felt was commercial pricing (30 cents cheaper than credit), but if the brand name is important to you, PayPal with discover 5% cash back right now is hard to beat.

According to this you don’t have to scan the qr code at pump you just activate through the app when at the pump.

“Paid at the pump using the PayPal app. Hit the QR code in the top right, then hit the Gas Pump icon top right. It located me and selected the station according to my location. Selected the pump # and began fueling. Pumped $35.xx and immediately got emails and receipts confirming payment and coupon/reward toward next pump purchase.”

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.