Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel

• @norcal2013 Could be either

• I was just about to unload my points on Sunday and the website goes down! Now we only have limited days before the July 15 deadline (if they ever get it back up and running).

• @calisurfergirl said in Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel:

I was just about to unload my points on Sunday and the website goes down! Now we only have limited days before the July 15 deadline (if they ever get it back up and running).

On June 22nd, I used up quite a few points on all of the trivia sites that I belong too. And I’m glad I did.

• @norcal2013 Contacted Go Country about the contests and asked: Since we cannot get on the rewards site, are the prizes going to be delayed or awarded on the date listed? Their reply was: Unfortunately this is an error on the third party who host our contest and they probably won’t honor this as our contract with them is ending on 7/31

• 500 Club

Thursday July 4th

Happy Independence Day!!

Have a Safe and Peaceful Day!!

It’s Barbecued Sparerib Day!! (YUM YUM!)

0_1720098205775_3e28bc66-18eb-45b8-a590-9adec8200a56-image.png

✔😎👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe,
    We’re in This Together,
    and Pray for Peace!

Words for July:
    Oh, the summer night has a smile of light, and she sits on a sapphire throne - Barry Cornwall

• Some of the websites are partially working but unable to log in.

• 1000 Club

Bonus: Ta ta, spuds and taters. Sayonara trivia, Pic-Slide and WordHoard, I hope you redeemed your redemption. My laptop was down and my two and a half million points vanished before I was back up - not sad as Pic-Slide was my idle-time go-to. That is what I miss.

• 500 Club

Friday July 12th

Have a Great Weekend!!

It’s French Fry Day!! (YUM YUM!)

0_1720790559420_be7679c1-014e-4055-bdbe-daa427238805-image.png

✔😎👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe,
    We’re in This Together,
    and Pray for Peace!

Words for July:
    Oh, the summer night has a smile of light, and she sits on a sapphire throne - Barry Cornwall

• Great news to share. Go Country, KABC, and KDAY are working, except for “Contests” and “Trivia”. Unfortunately, B95 is still not working.

• @norcal2013 Unfortunately I cannot sign in still. Just shows welcome guest.

• @smokey-cat said in Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel:

@norcal2013 Unfortunately I cannot sign in still. Just shows welcome guest.

In my Apple Mac desktop, I found that my trivia websites were not working in Google Chrome, but does work in FireFox and Safari. “Contests” still does not work in any of the websites where I had been able to earn points.

My Samsung laptop uses Microsoft Edge and Go Country does not let me login in that browser.

• I just heard from Go Country. They are now saying their Rewards Program ended June 30th. Any points you have are now useless. ☹

“Our Rewards program ended at the end of June so users can no longer spend their points. All of the previous features of the Rewards program like trivia, games, etc are no longer active but you can still enter online contests by visiting our website.”

• 1000 Club

view-source:https://kkgofm.clubviprewards.com/games

Contents: “failed”

• 500 Club

Friday August 9th

Have a Great Weekend!!

It’s Book Lovers Day!!
    0_1723260185980_4892ef8c-e18f-4d1a-9b52-47a094265464-image.png

✔😎👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe,
    We’re in This Together,
    and Pray for Peace!

Since there’s no more trivia, I thought I’d still share some words for August!

Words for August:
    “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose!” - Garrison Keilor

• 500 Club

Sunday August 18th

Happy Ice Cream Pie Day!!

0_1723992053600_01eca6db-bdb8-43af-a4e7-88a48c68397d-image.png

✔😎👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe,
    We’re in This Together,
    and Pray for Peace!

Words for August:
    “The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose!” - Garrison Keilor

• @duckmin said in Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel:

Friday August 9th

Have a Great Weekend!!

It’s Book Lovers Day!!
    0_1723260185980_4892ef8c-e18f-4d1a-9b52-47a094265464-image.png

✔😎👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe,
    We’re in This Together,
    and Pray for Peace!

Since there’s no more trivia, I thought I’d still share some words for August!

Words for August:

Go Country and KABC are back up and running and have been for a month. Recently, a $2,500 sweepstakes contest began that doesn’t require any points which is unfortunate. I only do a few in the Game Center and Trivias as I slowly weed myself to the eventuality that Triton will pull the plug. Some companies no longer have trivias such as KDAY in LA, KIX 96, and B95 in New York.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.