Friday May 21st
    It’s Strawberries and Cream Day!! (YUM)
    also Pizza Party Day (ANOTHER YUM)
    ✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

• 1000 Club

ALOHA Be texter #99 to 909-798-5600 and win two tickets to Hawaii . 08:11
    07:54 JACK FRINSTEIN of HIGHLAND FAILED TO CALL 909-798-5600 IN 99.9 SECONDS from 07:50 KOLA Aloha Fridays
    "Thank ou for texting. If you are the 99th texter you could bwin 2 Tickets to Hawaii aboard Hawaiian Airlnes.
    We will give you a call if you are the winner. Remmebe to pick up."

KOLA Aloha Fridays WIN A FLIGHT TO HAWAII! Register Daily FINAL DAY winner Trevor of Riverside
    was texter #99 to 909-798-5600 and won two tickets to Hawaii . 08:12
    winner and BEACHTOWEL code word announced 08:28

KOLA Aloha Fridays WIN A FLIGHT TO HAWAII! Register Daily FINAL DAY!

https://kolafm.clubviprewards.com/contests/1OGAYY?tdpath=1OGAYY%3Forigin%3DafterSweepsEntry%26rft%3D4F457F04L9017l4ba8la

Bookworm Trivia = 343 How many pages does the book “Leah on the Offbeat” contain?
    Classic Rock Challenge = Stevie Ray Vaughn Who played guitar on David Bowie’s smash hit “Let’s Dance”?
    Country Music Trivia = Russell Dickerson What country artist released the song, “Every Little Thing”?
    Healthy Knowledge = Sand What is another name for silicon dioxide, an ingredient in Wendy’s and Taco Bell’s chili?
    Movie Trivia = Halloween What 2018 film is about Michael Myers on Halloween night?
    Music Pop Quiz = Sting Who releases on album called “My Songs” in 2019?
    Music Quiz = Strawberry Fields Forever ?
    Sports Trivia = Marc Marquez Who won the MotoGp 2018 season?
    TV Trivia = Christina Applegate Who portrays Jen Harding in the 2019 Netflix series “Dead to Me”?
    KLOS, WXFL KIX96 & B95 participate.

পবিত্র গাভী BONUS TRIVIA

JOY 4am - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    BUDGET 5am - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    n/a 6am
    WATER 7am
    SUMMER 8am
    SPORTS 9am
    LAUGH 10am
    DEPOSIT 11am
    n/a 12pm
    WORK 1pm
    SUN 2pm
    SPRING 3pm
    PAY 4pm
    n/a 5pm
    GREEN 6pm
    **ONLINE PAGE ENTRY FORM, DO NOT Text **
    KIIS-FM Ryan Seacrest has your BONUS chance at $1,000 to Pay Your Bills on https://kiisfm.iheart.com/promotions/ryan-seacrest-has-your-bonus-chance-959292/ 5am, 6am, 7am, 9am, 10am, 11am, noon, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 8pm.
    KOST Listen to Win $1,000 Cash on KOST! https://kost1035.iheart.com/contests/listen-to-win-1-000-cash-on-kost-966228/ 4:20am, 5:20am, 7:20am, 8:20am, 9:20am, 10:20am, 11:20am, 1:20pm 2:20pm 3:20pm, 4:20pm & 6:20pm
    104.3 MYfm Listen to Win $1,000 Easy Money! on 104.3 MYfm https://1043myfm.iheart.com/contests/listen-to-win-1-000-easy-money-967172/ 11:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm and 6:20pm

❣iHeart $1K-All-Day

Andrew Ibanez of Bellflower 07:27
    Diana Guerrero of Winnetka 08:25
    Brandon Red of Hawthorne 09:27
    Eric Thornton of Los Angeles 10:24
    Chritina Holinbeck of Compton 13:34
    Jocelyn Tapia of Pomona 15:24
    Gloria Dimas of North Hollywood 18:29
    Corina Hernandez of Azusa 19:26
    https://ul.ink/XXSW-9Y8Q1P enter online 7daily M-S & listen at 0:25after weekdays for your your name/city cue to ☏ call REAL℡ 1-866-246-8923 in 20 min for $1K Big Boy DOUBLE YOUR PAY on KRLL 92.3

https://ul.ink/XXSW-9Y8Q1P Big Boy’s Bankroll Doubles Your Pay Register Daily

https://ul.ink/XXSW-9Y8Q1P

https://ul.ink/Y4Z0-9YTTST Win tickets to Disneyland Resort from KIIS-FM Register Daily

https://ul.ink/Y4Z0-9YTTST

• 10K Club Banned

@ctgolfer B T W I Noticed , Last night as my “Reputatioin Points” were Evaporating as they are NOW, again…That Notices kept flashing “CTGolfer Has upvoted your post”-2-3 X–Must have hit the wrong side a few times>>Just now lost another Bunch from 30,067 to 29,846…20 seconds later >> 29,827 --Your “Squad” is Pretty Busy Liquidating MY Points as Yours has GONE UP 3,000++ this Week alone–OVER 10% of what took you 4 years to accumulate. Last Friday at this TIME 1 had 31,896. Now headed for 29,700 in a few minutes!! IS That WHAT the “Down Vote//Red vote” Is designed For–downvoting perfectly Good posts–Just to advance Yourself in the Reputation Ranks to the #1 position I have held for years—Except now there’s that Down vote—And YOU & your “Squad” are Abusuing It for PERSONAL GAIN–is it Really a >>WIN<< if you CHEAT??—Anyone GO WATCH IT DECLINE 10 POINTS EVERY 25 SECONDS- U Think U R Too slick?? Nobody would notice WOW Already DOWN TO >>Ronzilla 29,667<<< The DownVote is a TOOL Not a WEAPON!!
    NOW >> 29,576

• 10K Club Banned

• @ronzilla said in Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel:

@ctgolfer B T W I Noticed , Last night as my “Reputatioin Points” were Evaporating as they are NOW, again…That Notices kept flashing “CTGolfer Has upvoted your post”—Must have hit the wrong side a few times>>Just now lost another Bunch from 30,067 to 29,846…20 seconds later >> 29,827 --Your “Squad” is Pretty Busy Liquidating MY Points as Yours has GONE UP 3,000++ this Week alone–OVER 10% of what took you 4 years to accumulate. Last Friday at this TIME 1 had 31,896. Now headed for 29,700 in a few minutes!! IS That WHAT the “Down Vote//Red vote” Is designed For–downvoting perfectly Good posts–Just to advance Yourself in the Reputation Ranks to the #1 position I have held for years—Except now there’s that Down vote—And YOU & your “Squad” are Abusuing It for PERSONAL GAIN–is it Really a >>WIN<< if you CHEAT??—Anyone GO WATCH IT DECLINE 10 POINTS EVERY 25 SECONDS- U Think U R Too slick?? Nobody would notice WOW Already DOWN TO >>Ronzilla 29,667<<< The DownVote is a TOOL Not a WEAPON!!

I was at work all day and hadn’t been on site for 2 days until yesterday and I did notice that many of my old posts and others in other threads have been downvoted by you - about 2000 of them.

• 10K Club Banned

@ctgolfer Your “Story” TELL IT ANY WAY YOU WANT…as usual BUT YOU BETTER Re-CHECK—THEN HOW --DID CTgolfer Flash 3 to 4 times Last Night 8 - 9 pm plus or minus PACIFIC TIME—it happens >>at night<<Your ":asssociates OR YOU…Hit IT During the DAY–and IF Your Total was 22,230 Last Friday//Saturday HOW IS IT JUST SHY of 25,000 Right Now IF 2000 were deducted >> 24,981> PLEASE youy kNOW WHAT IS GOING on—You are Not completely UNAWARE OF THIS or innocent-==Happy WifE?? FMB1?? Cumlie?? --you know what is going on—a part of it—ALL ARE PEOPLE you do not get along with–>>IT JUST “Happens to” BE ALL IN YOUR FAVOR–YET ARE OBLIVIOUS??-----it takes 3 people to make a minus three*-Who hits DizWhiz on a daily basis!=–MINUS 2 & 3 EVRY DAY–like right now

WHY Is Disney Wizard A MAIN TARGET & Everything in the FORUM He Started IS GETTING SLAMMED WITH 2 to 4 DQWN VOTES??DAILY–APPEARS Some Egomaniac wants it SHUT DOWN OR the Posters i there >>INTIMIDATED<<< I’ve MADE AMOST 23,000 POSTS on P W —>>HAD <<Almost 32,000 UPOVOTES too----Do those NUMBERS Sound like Someone That HAS NOT BEEN A CONTRIBUTOR --The Face Book Places I Poet–I Get Praises from them AS I DID in San Diego Contests----I Almost Stopped in F B over the BS You & your “SQWAD” Do–You know who & what they are–But the F B Group Were Too Nice & Kind with what They Said–I STAYED …they Ones in SanDiego Contest–MSSGD Me & Told Me—JUST IGNORE THEM–>>THEY ARE NOBODY—We Want You to STAY!—YOU …FMB-1 H W & Cumlie ARE THE >>ONLY PROBLEMS I HAVE HERE IN P Wallet—<<…I KNOW YOU ALL CONSTANTLY TRY & SET ME UP TO GET BANNED–PROBABLY WHY THE DELETIONS HAVE ACCELERATED from 40-70 a day to 600n ++ AN INSANE AMOUMNT----You need me to hit a >>BREAKING POINT<< BOOM HERE IT IS—BANNED–OH WELL!! What’s the Point When A Little TYRANT Ruins it For EVERYONE

NOW DOWN TO --3 to 4 People Sure Have BEEN BUSY—>> 29,581…FROM 31,860—Plus al the 900+ UPvotes From Others all have Tried To help Me With>> GONE in Less than 90
    minutes—I Get B ANNED --OH WELL I Have two other Places I post W ITH PLEASURE–Sopmething Phat Wallet has Less & Less of With People like >>THE SQWAD"----Not Destroying ME --I have Places I can Still Post–You are Destoryiong PHT WALLET ITSELF!

I can understand kNOCKING MINE DOWN in a separate atcion --but at THE EXACT SAME TIME–YOURS GO UP Precipitously—Odd Coincindence====TOO ODD TOO COINCIDENTAL

• Go Country 105 Secret Password: marble

@ctgolferYOU BETTER Re-CHECK—THEN HOW --DID CTgolfer Flash 3 to 4 times Last Night 8 - 9 pm plus or minus PACIFIC TIME—it happens >>at night<<Your ":asssociates OR YOU…Hit IT During the DAY–and IF Your Total was 22,230 Last Friday//Saturday HOW IS IT JUST SHY of 25,000 Right Now IF 2000 were deducted >> 24,981> PLEASE youy kNOW WHAT IS GOING on—You are Not completely UNAWARE OF THIS or innocent-==Happy WifE?? FMB1?? Cumlie?? --you know what is going on—a part of it—ALL ARE PEOPLE you do not get along with–>>IT JUST “Happens to” BE ALL IN YOUR FAVOR–YET ARE OBLIVIOUS??-----it takes 3 people to make a minus three*-Who hits DizWhiz on a daily basis!=–MINUS 2 & 3 EVRY DAY–like right now

WHY Is Disney Wizard A MAIN TARGET & Everything in the FORUM He Started IS GETTING SLAMMED WITH 2 to 4 DQWN VOTES??DAILY–APPEARS Some Egomaniac wants it SHUT DOWN OR the Posters i there >>INTIMIDATED<<< I’ve MADE AMOST 23,000 POSTS on P W —>>HAD <<Almost 32,000 UPOVOTES too----Do those NUMBERS Sound like Someone That HAS NOT BEEN A CONTRIBUTOR --The Face Book Places I Poet–I Get Praises from them AS I DID in San Diego Contests----I Almost Stopped in F B over the BS You & your “SQWAD” Do–You know who & what they are–But the F B Group Were Too Nice & Kind with what They Said–I STAYED …they Ones in SanDiego Contest–MSSGD Me & Told Me—JUST IGNORE THEM–>>THEY ARE NOBODY—We Want You to STAY!—YOU …FMB-1 H W & Cumlie ARE THE >>ONLY PROBLEMS I HAVE HERE IN P Wallet—<<…I KNOW YOU ALL CONSTANTLY TRY & SET ME UP TO GET BANNED–PROBABLY WHY THE DELETIONS HAVE ACCELERATED from 40-70 a day to 600n ++ AN INSANE AMOUMNT----You need me to hit a >>BREAKING POINT<< BOOM HERE IT IS—BANNED–OH WELL!! What’s the Point When A Little TYRANT Ruins it For EVERYONE

NOW DOWN TO --3 to 4 People Sure Have BEEN BUSY—>> 29,581…FROM 31,860—Plus al the 900+ UPvotes From Others all have Tried To help Me With>> GONE in Less than 90
    minutes—I Get B ANNED --OH WELL I Have two other Places I post W ITH PLEASURE–Sopmething Phat Wallet has Less & Less of With People like >>THE SQWAD"----Not Destroying ME --I have Places I can Still Post–You are Destoryiong PHT WALLET ITSELF!

YOU targeted my posts for others downvoting you and don’t deny it What others choose to do is their choice. Maybe it’s just that you earned some special friends with your rants. Oh, BTW, I thought you didn’t pay attention to post count, according to yourself that is!

• 10K Club Banned

–I Noticed Because I Went toi See IF I had Crossed 32,000 …SO When I See it is 31,860…then Withiin 2 Days it is 31,467 --YES! That got my Attention, Especially When Every 10 second Click–Reveals it is Declining As I Watched–CORRECT, I have down voted about 20-25 or so, my right to Disagree and use this>>TOOL<< as intended >Not as a WEAPON< So it’s Out of the Goodness of 3 to 4 People’s Hearts, At the Same time, --within a day that H Wife --rears her head in S D Contests & Sweeps—that These, generous ones, in unison, Lauch their ATTACK—OK --with those odds----you must win the Lottery 3 times a Month!–BTW It was One of YOUR >Rants IN Here That Chased trell11 over To DisneyWizards Pg/Forum–BUT Has Not been seen, Since this Onslaught–and You 2 or 3 Rants over Posting Your L A Trivia in Our S D >>Contests & Sweeps<< was//is the Wrong Place–As YOU Tell people in Here–Contests are not allowed–YET >>YOUR TRIVIA ones Are Just Fine—in the WRong Forum–in S D Contests --Gave ME The “Riot Act” For posting a "“Check Your Google” on the Same Place You did–YET >You Have done the Same …Posted a 2nd Same post–Multiple times—Xplain? (Appears The Same 3-4 People) Also do the Same to D-Wiz–for Which I See No Problem in his postings, (Myself & Karenjel Up Voting Him) – on these WRONG Downvote >>ATTACKS<< nothing evil, on his Part–other than >>YOU Disagree With His Posts in here & He DEFIES Your requests to not do it–I Defy You , as well–Seeing a “Pattern”? LIKE “Defy CTg and Suffer his Wrath”

Watch TMZ weeknights February 4th - March 3rd for the new secret “Word of the Day”, and go to TMZsweepstakes.com or text your answer.
    The Response to YOUR Harassment & Rants for posting this mutiple times in >>YOUR<< pg…as though It is YOURS—You are “King” You are Judge and Jury…in TRELL’s Words, you’re "INSULTING"
    PRIZE(S): NATIONAL WEEKLY GRAND PRIZEWINNERS: Twenty (20) National Weekly Grand Prizewinners will each receive the following: A Five Hundred Dollar (US $500.00) check. ARV of each National Weekly Grand Prize is Five Hundred Dollars (US $500.00). TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: Ten Thousand Dollars (US $10,000.00).

TRELL11
    4 MONTHS AGO
    RE: Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel
    No need to be insulting. I thought this was like the fandom family page but updated and easier to read. I was wrong. Anything I posted was to share with users here to give them the opportunity to win out of kindness. Thanks for your clarification. I will no longer post. Thanks

POSTED IN TRIVIA …SO TRELL came to US…in RE: Southern CA Radio, Television, Broadcast and Cable - Promotions, Contests, Sweepstakes, Trivia & Codewords w/ Discussion…This was Started by DisneyWizard >>BECAUSE of YOU to have a "Free & Safe place and TRELL 11 Posted many good posts…until 11 days ago…about the Same Time As Downvoting began–Another Coincidence?—Was TRELL “Targeted” too??

You “Claim” I “Chased” Happy Wife away—TRUTH IS-----the Very First Day—SHE STALKED >>ME to That Page–very first day------Just Could’t Leave Me Alone–Once I Mention I was Coming Here!
    HappyWife 500 CLUB 4 months ago
    day kfrg 930 - https://www.radio.com/kfrog/contests/totally-private-with-kane-brown << posting the Exact Post I Did as a KSON//KFRG…Even a Copied & Paste of the URL I used in S D Contests and Sweepssince --> a National Contest Open to Residence of All 50 States…that includes San Diego…a perfectly good post.

MY FIRST DAY & Happy it was Available>>***Ronzilla 10K CLUB 4 months ago
    @*disneywizard I Missed everything Today…WOW!! Nice Synopsis on the Movie, the whole thing in a few paragraphs. Nice to see a new, fresh “All Inclusive” page that encompasses pretty much everything—giving people a Chance @ posting their Favorite or Specialty “BEST of CONTEST//SWEEPS & EVERYTHING” I Have Seen,OK, The “Wizard” Yes Indeed! Even though I Missed the Entire Day—I Feel GREAT Just seeing this Very WIDE, and not very “Restricted”. That Clear Channel one, where Words are entered for points then redeemed to enter Contests—yet >>NOT<< A contest page?? Confusing, Others posting Contest there, must have also seen it as Confusing, as well --or Changes were recently made?? Anyway,>>a big BRAVO!! I Just caught the “With Discussion” that covers it all Ha Ha Ha!–There are quite a few Contests//Sweeps I can Do

• 10K Club Banned

MY APPOLOGIES BUT Ya Cant keep getting Poked with a Stick multiple times a Week By H W & “Da SQKWAD” without a reaction—Again, Big Appologies to the Innocent Observers --to Duckmin, Smokey Cat, Trump 2024 (YES!!) Bloodyarmpits ++ more…many I still upvote. even though most times not taking advantage of the great info you all porovide…you have all been nothing but fair in the past …and downvoting that stuff, then THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND…after exposingt you t5o nthis very irregualar type of post----but in addition----

• 500 Club

KCAL 96.7
    Saturday Bonus Code: Nation

• 500 Club

Saturday May 22nd
    It’s Vanilla Pudding Day!! (YUM)

✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

Bookworm Trivia: 18 years old
    Healthy Knowledge: Fertilizer
    Movie Trivia: Sully
    Music Pop Quiz: Dedicated
    Sports Trivia: Marcus Ericsson
    TV Trivia: Dies

• Country Music Trivia: Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift
    Classic Rock Challenge: 1981

–I Noticed Because I Went toi See IF I had Crossed 32,000 …SO When I See it is 31,860…then Withiin 2 Days it is 31,467 --YES! That got my Attention, Especially When Every 10 second Click–Reveals it is Declining As I Watched–CORRECT, I have down voted about 20-25 or so, my right to Disagree and use this>>TOOL<< as intended >Not as a WEAPON< So it’s Out of the Goodness of 3 to 4 People’s Hearts, At the Same time, --within a day that H Wife --rears her head in S D Contests & Sweeps—that These, generous ones, in unison, Lauch their ATTACK—OK --with those odds----you must win the Lottery 3 times a Month!–BTW It was One of YOUR >Rants IN Here That Chased trell11 over To DisneyWizards Pg/Forum–BUT Has Not been seen, Since this Onslaught–and You 2 or 3 Rants over Posting Your L A Trivia in Our S D >>Contests & Sweeps<< was//is the Wrong Place–As YOU Tell people in Here–Contests are not allowed–YET >>YOUR TRIVIA ones Are Just Fine—in the WRong Forum–in S D Contests --Gave ME The “Riot Act” For posting a "“Check Your Google” on the Same Place You did–YET >You Have done the Same …Posted a 2nd Same post–Multiple times—Xplain? (Appears The Same 3-4 People) Also do the Same to D-Wiz–for Which I See No Problem in his postings, (Myself & Karenjel Up Voting Him) – on these WRONG Downvote >>ATTACKS<< nothing evil, on his Part–other than >>YOU Disagree With His Posts in here & He DEFIES Your requests to not do it–I Defy You , as well–Seeing a “Pattern”? LIKE “Defy CTg and Suffer his Wrath”

Watch TMZ weeknights February 4th - March 3rd for the new secret “Word of the Day”, and go to TMZsweepstakes.com or text your answer.
    The Response to YOUR Harassment & Rants for posting this mutiple times in >>YOUR<< pg…as though It is YOURS—You are “King” You are Judge and Jury…in TRELL’s Words, you’re "INSULTING"
    PRIZE(S): NATIONAL WEEKLY GRAND PRIZEWINNERS: Twenty (20) National Weekly Grand Prizewinners will each receive the following: A Five Hundred Dollar (US $500.00) check. ARV of each National Weekly Grand Prize is Five Hundred Dollars (US $500.00). TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: Ten Thousand Dollars (US $10,000.00).

TRELL11
    4 MONTHS AGO
    RE: Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel
    No need to be insulting. I thought this was like the fandom family page but updated and easier to read. I was wrong. Anything I posted was to share with users here to give them the opportunity to win out of kindness. Thanks for your clarification. I will no longer post. Thanks

POSTED IN TRIVIA …SO TRELL came to US…in RE: Southern CA Radio, Television, Broadcast and Cable - Promotions, Contests, Sweepstakes, Trivia & Codewords w/ Discussion…This was Started by DisneyWizard >>BECAUSE of YOU to have a "Free & Safe place and TRELL 11 Posted many good posts…until 11 days ago…about the Same Time As Downvoting began–Another Coincidence?—Was TRELL “Targeted” too??

You “Claim” I “Chased” Happy Wife away—TRUTH IS-----the Very First Day—SHE STALKED >>ME to That Page–very first day------Just Could’t Leave Me Alone–Once I Mention I was Coming Here!
    HappyWife 500 CLUB 4 months ago
    day kfrg 930 - https://www.radio.com/kfrog/contests/totally-private-with-kane-brown << posting the Exact Post I Did as a KSON//KFRG…Even a Copied & Paste of the URL I used in S D Contests and Sweepssince --> a National Contest Open to Residence of All 50 States…that includes San Diego…a perfectly good post.

MY FIRST DAY & Happy it was Available>>***Ronzilla 10K CLUB 4 months ago
    @*disneywizard I Missed everything Today…WOW!! Nice Synopsis on the Movie, the whole thing in a few paragraphs. Nice to see a new, fresh “All Inclusive” page that encompasses pretty much everything—giving people a Chance @ posting their Favorite or Specialty “BEST of CONTEST//SWEEPS & EVERYTHING” I Have Seen,OK, The “Wizard” Yes Indeed! Even though I Missed the Entire Day—I Feel GREAT Just seeing this Very WIDE, and not very “Restricted”. That Clear Channel one, where Words are entered for points then redeemed to enter Contests—yet >>NOT<< A contest page?? Confusing, Others posting Contest there, must have also seen it as Confusing, as well --or Changes were recently made?? Anyway,>>a big BRAVO!! I Just caught the “With Discussion” that covers it all Ha Ha Ha!–There are quite a few Contests//Sweeps I can Do

@Ronzilla You can’t change what happened every month, just don’t pretend it didn’t. You should be embarrassed. You’ve really learned nothing John Snow.

Ronzilla says that Disneywizard posts out of topic to “defy” and he does the same to just make trouble. From what I gather SLICKDEAL moderators found a way to deal with it and it will eventually happen here. Karma finds a way.

Suggested previously, that moderators isolate Ronzilla in a single thread to prevent causing trouble all over Phatwallet/Facebook and if he is as popular as he thinks, his fans will follow. A win-win for everyone. And/Or give @ctgolfer and @HappyWife administrative functions for their threads.

• 10K Club Banned

@chumle OH ! My–Stopped Deleting Votes long enough to Comment?—(if I WANTED to “play your game??”) Everryone will go to ZERO & I care Little about those points as you all seem to make them impotant–Only Important Because they ARE SOMETHING UNACHIEVABLE To YOU GUYS—Without CHEATING! but>> There Ya GO AGAIN–Spreading FALSE HOODS–I POST IN Several Other Places—No Problem—More than Likely Because >>YOU Don’t know of Them<<----& Can’t HARRASS Me There–Can’t Be part OF THE Get Ronzilla–DOWN VOTING—Watta you Call your Little “GANG”–The “SQKWAD” …as in SQKWAD of People That the RULES don’t Back their Actions----SO THEY Go Underground & Delete Upovotes, IN MASS 100 to 500 At a Time----That is NOT What the Down Vote was Designed FOR But you guys Found–IF 3-4 Get together & USE IT AS A >>WEAPON<< You Can Erase Votes IN MASS---->>BTW<< I Thought Just MONTHS Earlier—Dizwiz Was a “HERO” I Was getting IN His Way–& AFTER >I< Discovered the Pattern In How the I-HEART Words Advanced-EVEN POSTING HOURS BEFORE Dwiz’s You STILL --On those Posts of Mine—ACCUSSED me I Was Using//Copying HIS…No Matter HOW MANY YOU TAKE DOWN to PUT CTgolfer in 1st Position----Is it a True 1st—WHEN, as Usual>>CHEAT,< to do Do IT??!—And YOU CAN NEVER ERASE THE POSTS I HAVE MADE–IF YOU COULD THEY WOULD BE GOING too!–ALMOST 23,000 ! STILL @ With Over Originally UPVOTES BEING 32,000 UP VOTES = People Liked and Or USED Those Posts—The Numbers Alone PROVE CUMLIE WRONG–Again!–PEOPLE…NORMAL PEOPLE>>LIKE THEM----NUMBERS DON’t LIE–SQUAD DOES!—32,000 to >>YOU<< and Some Baloney “SKWAD” = ZER0 INFLUENCE on the TRUTH …Like Making All kinds of Nasty Comments…And When I Couldn’t take --I Responded in Like Kind----Then @ 6"30pm --When YOU THOUGHT everyone was Gone—Like Cockroaches in the Dark— H W Cleans It All Up --Then you 2 Cried For Mods—I Saw what was Happening & Cleand up as Well->While You Screamed Get Here Quick–He’s Editing them—Yes—THE SAME WAY YOU DID 20 MINUTES PRIOR–to “Set the TRAP”! The Mods LOOKED AT IT—SAW>>BOTH had Cleaned UP , yet since a Couple of Mine were there—I Got a “Warning” 24 Hours—But in the Grand Scheme—A FAIL!! …B T W -Is This ALL YOU DO—Have You actally Made More than10 - 20 - Positive//Usable Posts–Your entire Time on Phat Wallet?–Or have You Always been nothing much more Than H W’s “Lap Dog”

OH! MY–3 Minutes later & Cumlie has already Downvoted-----Should I Be “Flattered For Following?” ----Or "Frightened For BEING STALKED"EVEN People that Do Not Use this Page are ALL on ALERT!----But it is not an "Organized Thing??

• 500 Club

KCAL 96.7
    Sunday Bonus Code: Contest

• 500 Club

Sunday May 23rd
    It’s Taffy Day!! (YUM)

✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

Bookworm Trivia: Babe Ruth
    Healthy Knowledge: A Petroleum Derivative
    Movie Trivia: Amy Poehler
    Music Pop Quiz: Blackpink
    Sports Trivia: Sebastian Vettel
    TV Trivia: Eddie Huang

• Country Music Trivia: Tenille Townes
    Classic Rock Challenge: Physical Graffiti

• 1000 Club

Bookworm Trivia = Babe Ruth “The Big Fella” is a biography about what athlete?
    Classic Rock Challenge = Physical Graffiti On which album cover is a picture of a New York apartment building?
    Country Music Trivia = Tenille Townes What country artist released the song, “Somebody’s Daughter”?
    Healthy Knowledge = A Petroleum Derivative What "tertiary butylhydroquinone"was used in some menu items at McDonald’s?
    Movie Trivia = Amy Poehler Who star with Tina Fey in the comedy “Sisters”?
    Music Pop Quiz = Blackpink Whose break up anthem “Kill This Love” was released in 2019?
    Music Quiz = Roy Orbison ?
    Sports Trivia = Sebastian Vettel Who won the 2018 Belgian Grand Prix?
    TV Trivia = Eddie Huang “Fresh Off the Boat” is a TV series loosely inspired on what famous chef?
    KLOS, WXFL KIX96 & B95* participate.

পবিত্র গাভী BONUS TRIVIA

• 500 Club

KCAL 96.7
    Monday Bonus Code: Online

KOLA 99.9
    Nearly Impossible Question: Enjoy

• 500 Club

Monday May 24th
    It’s Yucatan Shrimp Day!! (YUM)

✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

Bookworm Trivia: Craig Brown
    Healthy Knowledge: Live Viruses
    Movie Trivia: Back To College
    Music Pop Quiz: Sara Bareilles
    Sports Trivia: McLaren
    TV Trivia: Emily

• Classic Rock Challenge: Gibson Les Paul
    Country Music Trivia: Parking Lot

• 1000 Club

Bookworm Trivia = Craig Brown “Ninety-Nine Glimpses of Princess Margaret” is a biography written by whom?
    Classic Rock Challenge = Gibson Les Paul What kind of guitar did Jimmy Page help popularize?
    Country Music Trivia = Parking Lot Complete the title of this Jordon Davis song, “Slow Dance in a ____ ___”?
    Healthy Knowledge = Live Viruses What is sprayed on cold cuts to kill the pathogen listeriosis that forms on it?
    Movie Trivia = Back To College Where does Deanna played by Melissa McCarthy decide to go in “Life of the Party”?
    Music Pop Quiz = Sara Bareilles Whose sixth studio album is “Amidst the Chaos”?
    Music Quiz = Magical Mystery Tour ?
    Sports Trivia = McLaren Lewis Hamilton won his first F1 world championship title with which team?
    TV Trivia = Emily In the season 2 finale of “The Handmaid’s Tale”, who does June hand her baby to so she can escape?

পবিত্র গাভী BONUS TRIVIA

BUDGET 4am - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    DEPOSIT 5am - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    NA 6am
    GREEN 7am
    JOY 8am
    LAUGH 9am
    PAY 10am
    SCHOOL 11am
    NA 12pm
    SPORTS 1pm
    SPRING 2pm
    STOCK 3pm
    SUMMER 4pm
    NA 5pm
    SUN 6pm
    ONLINE PAGE ENTRY FORM, DO NOT Text
    https://kost1035.iheart.com/contests/listen-to-win-1-000-cash-on-kost-966228/ Listen to Win $1,000 Cash on KOST! 5am, 6am, 7am, 9am, 10am, 11am, noon, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 8pm.
    https://1043myfm.iheart.com/contests/listen-to-win-1-000-easy-money-967172/ Listen to Win $1,000 Easy Money! on 104.3 MYfm 11:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm and 6:20pm
    ͢» to 200200 & +1-504-252-0329 online http://iheartmedia.g.aug.me/amoe Participating in this national on-air/contest: [KIIS)(https://kiisfm.iheart.com/promotions/ryan-seacrest-has-your-bonus-chance-959PAY292/), KOST, MyFM Stolen from http://WinR.wiza.fun/ 05/24 mONday

❣ iHeart $1K-All-Day

Riuchard Romero of Canyon Country 07:28
    Tanya Parker of Simi Valley 08:39
    Sandy Trejo of Burbank 09:27
    Rafael Cooper of Ontario 10:26
    Mario Rosina of Bowmont 13:25
    April Scott of Huntington Park 15:25
    Carlos Leguna of Norwalk 18:31
    Mellisa Castro of Los Angeles 19:24
    https://ul.ink/XXSW-9Y8Q1P enter online 7daily M-S & listen at 0:25after weekdays for your your name/city cue to ☏ call REAL℡ 1-866-246-8923 in 20 min for $1K Big Boy DOUBLE YOUR PAY on KRLL 92.3

https://ul.ink/Y4Z0-9YTTST Win tickets to Disneyland Resort from KIIS-FM Register Daily

Can someone cover KTLAYou could win tickets to Disneyland® Resort! Watch at 10pm i’ll be sleeping but wake before 4am. Thanks in advance --o=8> wiz.

https://ktla.com/contests/you-could-win-tickets-to-disneyland-resort-watch-at-10pm/

• Go Country 105 Secret Password: chess

• Go Country 105
    Secret Password: CHESS

• 500 Club

KTLA 5
    Disneyland Tickets
    Text WISH to 515151
    Enter b4 3:59:59 am on May 25th

KCAL 96.7
    Tuesday Bonus Code: Rewards
    Weekly Newsletter Bonus 5/25: Rammstein

KOLA 99.9
    Nearly Impossible Question: Script

• Bookworm Trivia: Sandra Day O’Connor
    Classic Rock Challenge: All Dead, All Dead
    Country Music Trivia: Country
    Healthy Knowledge: Milk
    Movie Trivia: Umbrella
    Music Pop Quiz: Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
    Sports Trivia: 9th June
    TV Trivia: England

• 1000 Club

Bookworm Trivia = Sandra Day O’Connor “First” is a biography written by Evan Thomas , who is it about?
    Classic Rock Challenge = All Dead, All Dead Which of these Queen songs is not written by Freddie Mercury?
    Country Music Trivia = Country Complete the title of this Rodney Atkins song, "Caught Up in the ___"
    Healthy Knowledge = Milk What is the source of casein, a thickening agent used in “non-dairy” and “vegetarian” items?
    Movie Trivia = Umbrella “Mary Poppins Returns” what does Mary Poppins use to help her fly?
    Music Pop Quiz = ***Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa’’’’ Who won the British Single of the Year at the 2019 Brit Awards?
    Music Quiz = ? ?
    Sports Trivia = **9th June’’’’ Canadian Grand Prix 2019 started on which date?
    TV Trivia = England The 2019 TV series “Gentleman Jack” takes place in what country?
    KLOS, WXFL KIX96 & B95
    participate.

পবিত্র গাভী BONUS TRIVIA

iHeart - experiencing sign in repeats? Last week all the site shuffling resulted in Cal. Privacy Law compliance update (educated guess). the result is LOOPY LOGIN, like deja-vu man unless the fix is in = set your browser to accept all cookies at all times.(like party-4 tracker history, persistent across sites and sessions).
    I just turn all cookies on when entering iHeart keywords and then off again, to webwork -= annoying enough that I may just dedicate a low laptop or discarded mobile phone the task of iHeart login and keyword entry. Is there someone who has or is iHeart keyword entry utilizing a blackberry? What’s the trick?
    TRIP 4: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    WATER 5: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    n/a 6am
    WORK 7:
    BUDGET 8:
    DEPOSIT 9:
    GREEN 10:
    JOY 11:
    n/a 12pm
    LAUGH 1:
    PAY 2:
    SCHOOL 3:
    SPORTS 4:
    n/a 5pm
    SPRING 6:
    https://kost1035.iheart.com/contests/listen-to-win-1-000-cash-on-kost-966228/ Listen to Win $1,000 Cash on KOST! 5am, 6am, 7am, 9am, 10am, 11am, noon, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, and 8pm.
    https://1043myfm.iheart.com/contests/listen-to-win-1-000-easy-money-967172/ Listen to Win $1,000 Easy Money! on 104.3 MYfm 11:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm and 6:20pm
    ͢» to 200200 & +1-504-252-0329 online http://iheartmedia.g.aug.me/amoe Participating in this national on-air/contest: [KIIS)(https://kiisfm.iheart.com/promotions/ryan-seacrest-has-your-bonus-chance-959PAY292/), KOST, MyFM Stolen from http://WinR.wiza.fun/ 05/24 mONday

❣ iHeart $1K-All-Day

Elaine Fernandez of Woodland Hills 07:28
    Alanzo Ford of Rancho Cucamonga 08:27
    Grant Carlton of Covina 09:26
    Juana Vargas of Torrance 10:26
    Ashley Santiago of ?[miss-announceed] 13:29
    Riana Ortega of Eastvale 15:34
    Henry Sotelo of Granada Hills 18:31
    Liah Mason of Colton 19:27

• 500 Club

Tuesday May 25th
    Go Dancing on Tap Dancing Day!!

✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

• Go Country 105 Secret Password: dinner

• KCAL 96.7
    Weekly Newsletter Bonus Code – 5/25: RAMMSTEIN

KOLA 99.9
    Nearly Impossible Question: SC (no longer accepting “JO”)

• 500 Club

KTLA 5
    Disneyland Tickets
    Text FAMILY to 515151
    Enter b4 3:59:59 am on May 26th

KCAL 96.7
    Wednesday Bonus Code: Tiger

KOLA 99.9
    Nearly Impossible Question: Happiness
    Weekly Newsletter Bonus 5/26: MEMORIAL

• 500 Club

Wednesday May 26th
    It’s Senior Health and Fitness Day!!

✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

Bookworm Trivia: North Carolina
    Healthy Knowledge: Starvation
    Movie Trivia: Hugh Jackman
    Music Pop Quiz: ME!
    Sports Trivia: Kevin Meendering
    TV Trivia: Frances McDormand

• Classic Rock Challenge: Let’s Spend The Night Together
    Country Music Trivia: Hearts

• 1000 Club

Bookworm Trivia = North Carolina The book “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens is set in which U.S. state?
    Classic Rock Challenge = Let’s Spend The Night Together Which Rolling Stones song was a hit single for David Bowie when he covered it?
    Country Music Trivia = Hearts Complete the title of this Ingrid Andress song, “More ___ Than Mine”?
    Healthy Knowledge = Starvation Prior to 1921, what was the common treatment method for someone with Type2 Diabetes?
    Movie Trivia = Hugh Jackman Who plays Logan in the 2017 film “Logan”?
    Music Pop Quiz = ME! “You can’t spell awesome without me” is a line from what Taylor Swift song?
    Music Quiz = Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite ?[Beatles poster]
    Sports Trivia = Kevin Meendering Who is Jimmie Johnson’s crew chief for 2019?
    TV Trivia = Frances McDormand In the 2019 TV series “Good Omens”, who does the voice of God?

পবিত্র গাভী BONUS TRIVIA

STOCK 4: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    SUMMER 5: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    n/a 6am
    SUN 7:
    BUDGET 8:
    WATER 9:
    WORK 10:
    BUDGET 11:
    n/a 12pm
    DEPOSIT 1:
    GREEN 2:
    JOY 3:
    SPORTS 4:
    n/a 5pm
    PAY 6:

❣ iHeart $1K-All-Day

Janet Valez of West Hollywood 07:28
    Kenney Gomez of La Habra 08:28
    Melisa Aroyo of San Fernando 09:26
    Miranda Agide of Balwin Park 10:28
    Sean Sanchez of Chatsworth 13:36
    Llorrena Lomelli of Bell 15:32
    Laurence Perez of Monterey Park 18:31
    Liz Quintero of Anaheim 19:24

• KOLA 99.9
    Weekly Newsletter Bonus Code – 5/26: MEM

Go Country 105
    Weekly Email Bonus Code: KEYBOARD

• Go Country 105 Secret Password: camp

• 500 Club

KCAL 96.7
    Thursday Bonus Code: King

KOLA 99.9
    Nearly Impossible Question: Disappear

KTLA 5
    Gwen Stefani in Vegas 3 Opportunities at
    6 AM: Text GIRL to 515151
    8 AM: Text GWEN to 515151
    10 AM: Text VEGAS to 515151
    Enter b4 11:59:59 pm on May 27th

• 500 Club

Thursday May 27th
    It’s Grape Popsicle Day!!

✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

Bookworm Trivia: Martha Hall Kelly
    Healthy Knowledge: Fruitarianism
    Movie Trivia: Tom Hanks
    Music Challenge: One Moment In Time
    Music Challenge #2: She Gave Birth To A Daughter
    Music Pop Quiz: Joel Little
    Sports Trivia: Chase Elliott
    TV Trivia: Jimmy Fallon

• Classic Rock Challenge: You Got The Silver
    Country Music Trivia: Radio

• 1000 Club

GIRL& GWEN to KTLA 515151 or enter online http://ktla.com/contests

for two tickets to see Gwen Stefani: Just A Girl - Las Vegas residency at Zappos Theatre Friday, October 29, one night stay a Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino , Las Vegas,& $100 American Express gift card

SCHOOL 4: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    SPORTS 5: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    n/a 6am
    SPRING 7:
    STOCK 8:
    SUMMER 9:
    SUN 10:
    TRIP 11:
    n/a 12pm
    WATER 1:
    WORK 2:
    BUDGET 3:
    DEPOSIT 4:
    n/a 5pm
    GREEN 6:

❣ iHeart $1K-All-Day

Roberto Macias of Whittier 07:28
    Melissa Razzo of El Monte 08:28
    Dave Guinez of Chino 09:26
    Mauricio Gasco of Altadena 10:26
    Esmaralda Zavala of Irvine 13:28
    Sandra Tenore of Lakewood 15:23
    Fonso Marina of Bloominton 18:31
    Marisol Castaneda of El Monte 19:24
    Schmuck? Schenk? Liticlear? Linticular? of Terminal Island 20:25

• Go Country 105 Secret Password: sandwich

• 500 Club

KOLA 99.9
    Nearly Impossible Question: Playful

KCAL 96.7
    Friday Bonus Code: Big

• 500 Club

Friday May 28th
    It’s National Beef Burger Day!!
    It’s National Brisket Day!!
    It’s National Hamburger Day!!
    but, it’s also Don’t Fry Day
    ✔😎 👍👌

Be Well and Stay Safe
    We’re in This Together!

Bookworm Trivia: Hate Notes
    Get Your Game On: 20
    Healthy Knowledge: Cobra
    Movie Trivia: Johnny Depp
    Music Challenge: Diva
    Music Pop Quiz: Park
    Sports Trivia: Leonard Wood
    TV Trivia: Jon Snow

• Country Music Trivia: Road
    Classic Rock Challenge: Mick Jagger And Brian Jones

• 1000 Club

Keep an eye third on changes grand and minor, Exciting or annOYing as we crash through this weekend’s Summer wave of new promotions, programs, giveaways and alternative administration. Please say it if you see it. (especially Disneyland, got an AP vapor and I’m Jonesing from forbidden eye withdrawal.)

PROMO’S FINAL DAY & NEW STARTS NOW

JOY 4: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    LAUGH 5: - KOST 103.5 & KBIG 104.3 MyFM only
    n/a 6am
    PAY 7:
    SCHOOL 8:
    SPORTS 9:
    SPRING 10:
    STOCK 11:
    n/a 12pm
    SUMMER 1:
    SUN 2:
    TRIP 3:
    WATER 4:
    n/a 5pm
    WORK 6:
    ͢» to 200200 & +1-504-252-0329 online http://iheartmedia.g.aug.me/amoe Participating in this national on-air/contest: [KIIS)(https://kiisfm.iheart.com/promotions/ryan-seacrest-has-your-bonus-chance-959PAY292/), KOST, MyFM Stolen from http://WinR.wiza.fun/ Ends: 05/28, today, Friday

❣ iHeart $1K-All-Day FINAL DAY

Trey Hardwell of Whittier 07:28
    Ashley Iyegos? LLegos? of Anaheim 08:27
    Maria Candio of Long Beach 09:27
    Kashanya Thomas of Azusa 10:26
    Ursula White of Inglewood 13:28
    Cinthia Urquisa of Santa Ana 15:23
    Fonso Medina of Bloomington 18:32
    Calvin Butler of Los Angeles 19:24

• Go Country 105 Secret Password: jade

• 500 Club

KCAL 96.7
    Saturday Bonus Code: Bear

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.