Pinecone Research taking new members - surveys for $$

• One of the more well regarded survey sites. They pay (? It was $3 but may only be $1 now)per survey. Don’t get a lot of them but I have received quite a few products to test and review.

This is my referral link:
    https://join.pineconeresearch.com/#/signup/?CampaignId=2128&LANG=9&SID=1228221

Guidelines for those being referred to join the panel:

Must be 18+ years old, living in the US.
    Must register via one of the links provided.
    Must fully register and activate the membership by participating in the first link shared with them via email after registration.
    Must not live in the same household as a current panel member.

I can only refer 4 more people.

• 500 Club

Just signed up using your referral link. My husband was a Pinecone Researcher several years ago and liked it. Not sure why he left, but I think they changed the amount of payment or something, and he decided not to stay. Seems to me I remember they might have paid $5 per survey way back then, but I can’t recall. They are legit. Site registration page says they pay $1 per survey, but you said they pay $3 now, and I believe you. (grin) It is one account per person, and one account per household.

• @dionaea
    They might have changed it. I still got $3 worth of points last week but I just did a Google search and it looks for new members it might be less. I will edit that out. I’m sorry if it’s not that amount. Still a chance at free products though.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.