Jersey Mike's Subs - Spend $25 in app purchase including a Pepsi and a Lay's, Get $25 Fanatics promo code

• This was on the Jersey Mike’s website, app, and email sent out today.

Spend $25 in a single app purchase that includes a Pepsi and a Lay’s chips, receive a $25 Fanatics promo code.

For MyMike’s members, which is Jersey Mike’s free loyalty program.

I haven’t redeemed this yet, there isn’t a listed expiration date for this offer.

If you have certain Wells Fargo credit cards, there was a 10% off for Jersey Mike’s in Wells Fargo Offers.

• I made a qualifying purchase. The Fanatics code comes in your order pickup confirmation email. You click on the part in the email that says “check if my order qualifies” in the big banner.

It looks like this promotion will go through 6/30/2024 or until supplies last.

There’s some conflicting information in the code terms and conditions:

There’s big capitalized type saying the alphanumeric code MUST BE REDEEMED by 7/30/2024 (which sounds right for a Fanatics promo code.)

There’s also type at the bottom that says each code expires 12/31/2024 (which doesn’t sound right.)

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.