[Closed] Anne Taylor Fake Discounts Class Action Claim Information

• Eligible class members include anyone whom is in ANN’s business records who purchased from Ann Taylor Factory or LOFT Outlet stores at a discount from May 5, 2012 – May 4, 2016.Claim to receive up to $5.00 cash or $12 voucher without proof of purchase.

https://kccsecure.com/annpricingsettlement/Claimant/UnknownClaimForm

Deadline to file is 5/19/2018.

• Global Moderator

I just received this email from PayPal confirming my settlement distribution…

Subject: "RE: Morrow v. ANN Inc. - Distribution of Settlement Benefit

Hello,

KCC Class Action Services, LLC has sent you $XX.xx USD

NOTE FROM KCC Class Action Services, LLC:
    quote “This amount represents your total payment in the Morrow v. ANN Inc. Settlement. This payment is the Settlement Benefit to which you are entitled for the eligible claim in accordance with the settlement that has been approved by the Court. If you have any questions about potential tax issues, we recommend that you consult a professional tax consultant. Neither Class Counsel, Defense Counsel nor the staff at the Claims Administrator can provide you with any tax advice. If you have any questions regarding your Settlement Benefit, please visit the settlement website at www.annpricingsettlement .com.”

“Claim Number XYZ-00000000000”

Transaction ID: ________________
    October 15, 2018

Money received $XX.xx USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.

• I just got my check for this today.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.