PW Milestone! Registered User #1000 - Welcome kflattop!

• Two weeks ago, a strange thing happened - a website we had all grown to know and love announced that it would cease operation soon.

None of us saw this coming - but the guy who started this adventure @dangeRuss immediately went into action to stand up a new site where we could try to keep the community together.

Shortly thereafter, @fivetalents @marcopolomle @MISTERCHEAP @ElGuache @CajunDavid @gremln007 @FrugalFreak myself, and a few others jumped in and starting doing what we could to provide a new home.

Not one of us saw this coming nor expected to be doing this. We cranked away throughout that first weekend without planning, without a lot of coordinated effort, and without anyone copping an attitude. Everyone simply stepped in and stepped up to try to preserve something important to each of us.

Are we at a point that things are perfect? No way! Still lots of work to be done and if you have coding/development skills, @dangeRuss would appreciate your help. Do things work the way we want? Again, no - we are nowhere near what will likely be our final state.

That said, our final state is determined by YOU - the folks who have come here to try to keep the FW spirit alive. If you have suggestions or find bugs, please use the threads we’ve established for that purpose. Responses may not be immediate and not every suggestion can be easily/immediately implemented, but the moderator team reviews everything submitted and we try our best to respond as soon as we can provide an informed answer.

So, @kflatop thanks for being #1,000! We’re glad you could join us and hope you find everything you hoped for here.

To all, simply, welcome home.

• @mikk1 Thanks for all you do.

• Thanks @Meezer_Mom - definitely not just me pulling this off, it’s been a group effort - and what I find kind of amazing is that we’re all a group of strangers who randomly banded together and made something happen. Nobody was told to do it, nobody was forced, it was just “all hands on deck and let’s get 'er done.”

• Excellent. Maybe we should have roster numbers, so we can brag about how ‘old’ we are. And badges, we need stinkin badges.

• @daz-viking said in PW Milestone! Registered User #1000 - Welcome kflattop!:

Excellent. Maybe we should have roster numbers, so we can brag about how ‘old’ we are. And badges, we need stinkin badges.

I second the badges request.

• Global Moderator

@harperr said in PW Milestone! Registered User #1000 - Welcome kflattop!:

@daz-viking said in PW Milestone! Registered User #1000 - Welcome kflattop!:

Excellent. Maybe we should have roster numbers, so we can brag about how ‘old’ we are. And badges, we need stinkin badges.

I second the badges request.

I am sure badges are on the horizon, just have to make sure the foundation is firm before building the rest of the house. I think thread ranking/score is coming up in the future, too…

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.