Earn a $10 Digital Coupon When You Spend $10+ 6X in April @ Kroger (& Affiliates?) YMMV

• Global Moderator

This is by invitation only, so check your emails if you are in the following areas: Only shopping trips in the greater Cincinnati / Dayton Kroger stores are included in the promotion and will count as a qualifying trip. This includes stores in the tri-state area of Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana. This also includes stores in the greater Dayton, Ohio market, as well as Louisville and Atlanta.

I received an email from Kroger on March 31st entitled: “Earn a $10 Digital Coupon When You Shop 6X This Month!”

The body says:

"You’re Invited to Save More!
    Receive a $10 digital coupon when you shop 6 times during the month of April and spend $10 or more each time!

• Shop 6X! Spend $10 or more in-store or with ClickList
    • Track Your Progress. After each trip, you’ll receive an email update with your progress.
    • Score Some Savings: After your 6th trip, we’ll send you a $10 digital coupon!"

You will receive a congratulations email for completing this program. Click on the link in the email to download the coupon. The coupon can only be downloaded one (1) time and must be downloaded prior to the expiration of the promotion on May 15, 2018. It will be available to redeem until May 15, 2018.

*Excludes Alcohol, Tobacco Products, Fuel, Gift Cards, Taxes, Prescriptions and Customer Care Services.

This program runs through April 30, and availability is limited. Sign up today!

Make sure you read and understand the FAQs before shopping.

Exp 04/30/2018

Qualifying Shopping Trip of $10.00 or More* This shopping trip of $10.00 or more will count as 1 trip. The $10.00 or more shopping trip must be in a single transaction and is after all discounts have been applied.

After you sign up, the following coupon will appear on your under “My Coupons.”

0_1522640823838_Screenshot_2018-04-01-21-36-20-1.jpg

0_1522640835225_Screenshot_2018-04-01-23-34-48-1.jpg

Bonus YMMV: I used this offer on the 1st. When I checked out, $10 was immediately deducted from my total. The screen and my receipt say "SC - ECPN - CheckIntoSav 10.00 B. I’m sure that this glitch will be caught soon and I’ve no idea if it would happen on subsequent trips or if it will void the $10 digital coupon after the 6th trip. If it only works once and voids the congratulations digital coupon, then it’s essentially $10 off $10.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Earn a $10 Digital Coupon When You Spend $10+ 6X in April @ Kroger (& Affiliates?) YMMV:

Bonus YMMV: I used this offer on the 1st. When I checked out, $10 was immediately deducted from my total. The screen and my receipt say "SC - ECPN - CheckIntoSav 10.00 B. I’m sure that this glitch will be caught soon and I’ve no idea if it would happen on subsequent trips or if it will void the $10 digital coupon after the 6th trip. If it only works once and voids the congratulations digital coupon, then it’s essentially $10 off $10.

The $10 off $10 worked for me again today. I didn’t receive an email confirmation yesterday or today.

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents said in Earn a $10 Digital Coupon When You Spend $10+ 6X in April @ Kroger (& Affiliates?) YMMV:

The $10 off $10 worked for me again today. I didn’t receive an email confirmation yesterday or today.

Reminder: this offer expires tomorrow. Since it requires 6 trips on 6 different days, you must have done at least 4 trips by now to be able to complete this.

I received my $10 off $10 digital coupon yesterday after completing 6 purchases of $10+ on 6 different trips, so getting the $10 off $10 glitch at the beginning of the month did not affect the promo at all.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.