EXPIRED-3 Free Campaign DLCs for Free-to-Play "Raiders of the Broken Planet" @ Steam until 5/25

• There is some confusion on this game as it doesn’t show up in your Steam library as it is “Free to Play.” To add to your account, click on “Play” for base game, then “download” for each DLC. Cancel out of the installs unless you want the 15gig install now. To verify they are linked to your account: 1) Click on your login name in upper right of screen 2) Click “account details” 3) Click “view licences.” You should see them added to your account but won’t be listed in library until installed. Return to the game page will show “In Library.”

Click on base game then click on the 3 free dlc on the page.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/436180/Raiders_of_the_Broken_Planet/

• Global Moderator

Okay.

After re-installing Steam, sifting through various error messages, and entering two different Steam Guard codes, I was able to verify that the game is still downloadable for free, but the add-ons are not. So I’m not marking it as “Expired”, but please note that only the base game is still free.

Thanks!

• Global Moderator

Since it would appear that the OP considers this expired, I am moving it to Expired Deals.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.