San Diego Radio & TV - Contests & Sweepstakes

• @dangeruss said in San Diego Radio & TV - Contests & Sweepstakes:

@Ronzilla @ctgolfer can we keep this on topic please. Don’t make me garage this thread.

The problem is that Ronzilla already did that with his constant trashing of people here at PW. Go through this thread and read some of his rants. It would be peaceful on this page if he didn’t constantly go on with continuous bullshit. As long as he slings it to me or others, he’s gonna get it back in return.

• 500 Club

Beverly valentine 100.7

• 10K Club Banned

100.7> Beverly Valentine/Balentine?
    4P

• 10K Club Banned

Even Though I Do 60% to 70% of the Posting of PERFECTLY GOOD POSTS as long as Not Hassled & Much Would be MISSED —I WILL GIVE THEM SOME OF WHAT THEY REQUEST>>LESS OF RONZILLA–They Constantly Trash Me–YET USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I POST–SO—You get What You Asked For—>>LESS<< Not 100% gone But it will be like SWISS CHEESE IIN HERE!!-This seems to be The Logical Course–>>I agree with u it’s very shitty environment. They never post shit except when they see you posting then they wanna act like they’re posting. I try to stay off of this thread now.<<And Mostly Post on The PROBLEM FREE F B Pagetry to stay off of this thread now.
    LIKE GOTNOPOINTS MENTIONED>>gotnopoints 500 CLUB Ronzilla is right. I am guilty of being a bystander hoping things would just get better but it never does. So now I am speaking up. This pettiness over the years needs to stop. Everyone has their little oddities but this is not the place for cyber bullying. I for one appreciate a majority of Ronzilla’s posts… Ronzilla is not the most eloquent poster, but that does not give you the right to keep pushing his buttons. You wouldn’t want this happening to your kids so why do you think it is ok here? If you can’t say or do something nice for those that post just keep it to yourself. We are all here with the purpose of helping each other win free prizes, some more than others, so why not be more appreciative or understanding? Hopefully you will keep this in mind if Ronzilla continues to participate in this forum. For those that frequently post, I don’t say it as much as I should but thank you for your service.

• 500 Club

100.7 - 5pm - Roxy Greenwalt

• 10K Club Banned

I Got Weak__100.7 ROXY GREENWALT//GREENWALD

• 10K Club Banned

KFRG>>LIBRA 5:12

• 10K Club Banned

KFRG
    SEPTEMBER 8
    FALL 9
    AUTUMN 1
    LIBRA 5

SWISS from here on out

• 10K Club Banned

100.7>Robert Wilson 9:—$500 >>WINNER<<

• 10K Club Banned

KSON >SWISS CHEESE

• 500 Club

Win A Trip For Two To Welcome to Rockville 2021 At Daytona Beach, Florida fm Rock 105.3

Enter Daily

https://ul.ink/ZNV6-ABZR5J

• 10K Club Banned

Wednesday, August 4, 2021 Which is colder, a ‘continental polar’ air mass or a ‘continental arctic’ air mass? Continental arctic

https://kfmb.secondstreetapp.com/Weather-Quiz-AUGUST-2021/

• 10K Club Banned

-enter for a chance to win a pair of General Admission tickets to attend the Head In The Clouds Music & Arts Festival presented by 88rising and Goldenvoice on November 6 & November 7 at Brookside at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Headliners include 88rising flagship artists Joji, NIKI and Rich Brian plus live performances from Saweetie, CL, DPR Live, Beabadoobee, Japanese Breakfast, keshi, The Linda Lindas, and many more. Head In The Clouds will also be announcing a few surprise acts leading up to the festival.
    https://kiisfm.iheart.com/promotions/enter-to-attend-head-in-the-1041294/
    https://kiisfm.iheart.com/promotions/enter-to-attend-head-in-the-1041294/

• 10K Club Banned

• 500 Club

Win A Trip For Two To Welcome to Rockville 2021 At Daytona Beach, Florida fm iHeart

Enter Daily

https://ul.ink/ZNCA-ABZYN2

• 10K Club Banned

• 10K Club Banned

ALT 98.7

https://ul.ink/ZK1C-AC04VG

• 500 Club

100.7 - 9am - Jennifer Reed

• 10K Club Banned

@ctgolfer For someone that has relatively Nothing to do With This Forum–you sure are very Vocal --(OH! Because you’re "SQUAD–and that is All about "Get “Zilla” or agitate him into a Response!!) YES, read some of his “Rants” and click on them & bring you to the Page and See that ALL Are Preceded by one of CHUMLIE’S Many ATTACKS—GO THRU CHUMLIE’S Threads & see that he has his First 4 Pages of his POSTS ARE ALL those Attacks!! That 's about 40 of them—Few true Contributions to ANYTHINGS—ALMOST ALL of Those are LONG Rants–That people commented on Asking them TO STOP (But he doesn’t Care what OTHERS Want-Attack, Attack, Attack!!) or Others Telling them HE IS WRONG-Some attacks Were BY CT.GOLFER, as well And HappyWife Repeated Many >they make up a part of the Phatwallet “GANG” the “SQUAD”-Comments As Follows>> RE: Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel (ctgolfer’s Pg). Big O @ronzilla thanks appreciate your help! casas 500 CLUB 2 months ago @chumle For the record - Ronzilla has posted many times more worthwhile content than you ever have. Hope you can find a way to move on and stop this. It’s difficult to find any posts from you that actually help anyone here on topic. Maybe stop wasting your time here if you don’t want to work together. casas 500 @chumle just stop this nonsense Move on & post something productive or helpful…@stormie123 . Dang he sounds crazy. I posted to him. that Him and Happy Wife are Always Back n Forth, not You Ronzilla, so that’s why I posted to his and hers conversation they’re very annoying that’s why I don t come to this side anymore">>>++ A “GIFT” I WILL GIVE THEM SOME OF WHAT THEY REQUEST>>LESS OF RONZILLA–They Constantly Trash Me–YET USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I POST–SO—You get What You Asked For—>>LESS<< Not 100% gone, I Will post Online Entries-mostly, But it will be like SWISS CHEESE IN HERE!!—about 11++ ITEMS missed So Far, (08/04 @ 11am)…That I got, just NOT IN here—to Comply & Cooperate With Your Requests—Happy??

• 100.7 Cynthia Alvarado-11:07am

• 500 Club

100.7 - 12pm - Gerard Rodriguez

• 100.7-Gerard Rodriguez12:05

• 500 Club

100.7 - 1pm - Sally Rubi

• 100.7- Sally Rubi-1:05

• 1000 Club

TRELL11
    RE: Daily Radio Trivia for Clear Channel>>> No need to be insulting. I thought this was like the fandom family page but updated and easier to read. I was wrong. Anything I posted was to share with users here to give them the opportunity to win out of kindness. Thanks for your clarification. I will no longer post. Thanks--------------<<They chased TRELL OUT with their rude//Crude Remarks.

Indeed, and wiz tires of their bickering and posturing as well has been posting less for it.
    Peer appreciation is not something you command. It comes from masterful plays on the field, awesome skate grinds and thrashing, phenomenal catch&throws of a flying disk. My case was champion pinball. Any and all of that is the result of hard work, practice, improvement and MVP level commitment to providing the highest quality content reliably and consistently. Chasing ‘Likes’ are the evil contributions of FaceBook et al. to validate oneself by the shallowest metric - false proof of appreciation. Be genuine to oneself, take pride in providing superior quality of most helpful information prolifically, and have faith in yourself that you are most appreciated when doing so. So if you want to post first, post of first quality as well, co-operate in providing confirming duplicates.
    Make no comment claiming superiority, nor disparage another. Instead perhaps offer suggestions for improvement - as I have here. Sploosh yourself before you boom. You build your perceived character with each post. Perhaps you could turn that around from building toward A-hole. Fabricate master crafted posts which are appreciated by other contributors - Pug, Gracie, BloodyArmpits - folks who care about maximizing the experience of others - folks who enjoy hearing about the wins of others, which confirm their contributions have positive effect. Merely having followers does not a leader make.
    Aircraft pilots know altitude and throttle are a gentle trim at cruise. but if you keep chasing windspeed and pitch instead it becomes fatigue and waste of fuel. Chase not the numbers but the actual peer appreciation. By example I don’t make a hundred three word comments so I can get a hundred likes. I combine that which is relevant to the day in a single post, frequently edited. I couldn’t care if it garners a single ‘like’ for I know the true peer appreciation is expressed when I stop. When you mature beyond whiny diapers full you can achieve far greater enlightenment when your posts sizzle like crack-dependency and folks cry withdrawals when you pause - the true metric.
    I pray you overcome how social media likes have broken you, and become the content provider not the numbers chaser. Or you can continue your daily bray which chases me away - like they did on SlickDeals.

Nice people do nice things for nice people.

• 1000 Club

@dangeruss said in San Diego Radio & TV - Contests & Sweepstakes:
    The problem is that @Ronzilla responds to attacks. As long as he slings it to me or others, he’s gonna get it back in return.

No amount of joy which you deny us can make you one iota happier.

• 500 Club

100.7 - 2pm - Vince Rosario

• 100.7-Vince Rosario-2:05

• 1000 Club

• 100.7-Karen Lawrence

• 500 Club

julytulip said:

ronzilla How about you just not take everything as a personal attack? There is no doubt you are an avid poster of codes. …Bravo.

You could just say “yes” JulyTulip the posts are going to continue & I have posted KSON codes before & am not sure why it looked like no one had an interest in KSON.I would’ve replied “Sorry you guys. I guess on the days i was looking, I didn’t see them.”

It didn’t need to turn into this.

End Of Story

@DisneyWizard herez anuther example like yurs but more recent, coupl week old. and i am confuzd trell11 still postz in “trivia” but outta topic may b why? i wish they juzz politely explained that 2 trell11

/yu said “offer suggestions for improvement” - plz consider makin yur “single post” in southern cal forum better by xtract the trivia portion only from it to post in the “trivia” forum an the contest portion only without LA for the “san diego contests” forum to make all 3 forumz on topic wtih the “highest quality content” for the peepz who go to em. good vibz

• 10K Club Banned

As usual, Posting things “afterhours” Hoping someone Sees it Before I do!! Weak!!–Same old tired over-used  Comment!! But You Never include The conversation–Right after that----because it blows your B S Agenda out of the Water!—We Became a >>TEAM<< On a Weekend, I Posted The KSON Word, and Once I “refreshed” saw that July Tulip, had Also----Me Explaining that it is OK To Double Post----In Fact She got one Wrong (We Both Did)–“BIG…or DIG” & My 2nd one was the One that got Entered—So 2 Posts Verified The Error…(Cooperation) IMO You’re the KSON "girl’ unless it is missed OR as sometimes happens—posts don’t show unless I Refresh or Log back In --_IF I post it, it will be 2nd or IF Missed —I have to remember–Dozens of OTHERS use these Posts----& forget about H W!!

Ronzilla 10K CLUB >>@julytulip I apologize IF something was Said//Taken the wrong WAY----Over IT…Perhaps you saw a different forum, but as far as KSON It is a regular station that we Cover
    JulyTulip 25 days ago @ronzilla -All is good my friend<< “MY FRIEND” does that fit the Narrative you so desperately try to Falsely make?? As though I Made An ENEMY??–Like REAL PEOPLE DO–we Quickly got Passed IT…and Worked as a TEAM for the Weekend!-Something You know Zero About–Obviously–By Continuing this Never Ending Harassment!

The one Double posting we weren’t Sure what it Was—Saved It>>>JulyTulip KSON–Big….So this is incorrect as Ronzilla pointed out. I’m not allowed to delete my own post, So disregard “Big” & try Dig instead 😉
    Ronzilla 10K CLUB> @julytulip BIG does not GO >>DIG<< “B” “D”…sound alike–IT GOT ME TOO!– Your entry has been received! Why multiple posts ARE GOOD–Verification
    July Could not get this one–that day Just after the Broken Entry form>> Ronzilla 10K CLUB 25 days ago >>OK, July–I 'LL get this …If you see this July–(Or anyone else) -Post Again anyway–Double Posts are EASIER to See! KSON>CHAIR 1:30pm >> Your entry has been received! …3 minutes later But ya got all Day!!

And from the next DAY>>Ronzilla 10K CLUB 24 days ago m>>>KSON>GEORGE 3:23pm>EARLY!! Your entry has been received! Goes–No Problem!!–I try & tune in By 20 after, but 23 after, this time–within a minute They said IT—WHEW!!
    JulyTulip 24 days ago   KSON-Wow that is early!! I was just listening for it…I guess I can turn the radio off…Thanks!

(Plenty More…didn’t need to go big) So now that some of Mine & JulyTulip’s interactions & teamwork are EXPOSED—Kinda Messes Up—Your “Cock-Eyed” version of What Went on—huh…As with most All of your Junk–TWISTED Half//Fake “Truths”…BTW did you get The KSON Words??

• 10K Club Banned

• 500 Club

Win a Pair of VIP Tickets to San Diego Blues Festival fm The Reader
    One Time Entry
    https://www.sandiegoreader.com/contests/win-pair-vip-tickets-san-diego-blues-festival-2021/

• 100.7-Sara O’Neill -9:05

• 500 Club

Kson staycation

• 10K Club Banned

Thursday, August 5, 2021 When air masses converge, they form boundaries called what? FRONTS

https://kfmb.secondstreetapp.com/Weather-Quiz-AUGUST-2021/

• 1000 Club

HELP ͢» to +1-909-798-5600

• KOLA 99.9 within 5 mins for $100 Free Gas Fill-up GC and qualify for “Free Gas For The Rest Of The Year!” we will call you If you are the random winner, but you MUST answer your phone or else we will have to MOVE on. Good Luck! 09:51

BUDGET ͢» to +1-909-798-5600

• KOLA 99.9 within 5 mins for $100 Free Gas Fill-up GC and qualify for “Free Gas For The Rest Of The Year!” we will call you If you are the random winner, but you MUST answer your phone or else we will have to MOVE on. Good Luck! 11:49

SUMMER ͢» KFRoG

TRUNK ͢» to +1-909-798-5600

• KOLA 99.9 within 5 mins for $100 Free Gas Fill-up GC and qualify for “Free Gas For The Rest Of The Year!” we will call you If you are the random winner, but you MUST answer your phone or else we will have to MOVE on. Good Luck! 11:49

HOOD ͢» to +1-909-798-5600

• KOLA 99.9 within 5 mins for $100 Free Gas Fill-up GC and qualify for “Free Gas For The Rest Of The Year!” we will call you If you are the random winner, but you MUST answer your phone or else we will have to MOVE on. Good Luck! 15:51

• 500 Club

Beatrice cristobal 100.7

• 100.7-Beatrice Cristobal 10:05

• 10K Club Banned

100.7>BEATRICE CRISTOBAL

• 500 Club

😆 Thinking Thursday: I feel like Willie Nelson’s been the same age my whole life.

https://media.giphy.com/media/bXsWIuvJDAEc8/giphy.gif

• 500 Club

sara white 1007 11

News 8’s Weather Quiz Contest - When air masses converge, they form boundaries called what? Answer: Fronts

• 500 Club

100.7 Sarah White

• 100.7-Sara White-11:05

It’s a good day to be named Sara

• 10K Club Banned

Ronzilla Virtual storyteller 2M

100.7>SARA WHITE
    11:05

• 10K Club Banned

@julytulip "*It’s a good day to be named Sara"-- Precisely what went thru my mind as she said it--------They usually only mention the 1st name on the “Winning Call” so how will this Go??

• 10K Club Banned

• 10K Club Banned

• 10K Club Banned

I-HEART (National contest)

https://ul.ink/Z5ZE-AC6Z90

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.