UPDATE Rite Aid 10/14 to 20L: Seven Free ac's select Colgate Toothpaste + up to $7.75mm BC, more

• Global Moderator

Free Select Types/Sizes after RA Q and .50/1 insert Q.

More deals to be added as known.

0_1539516207560_Capture.JPG

Colgate Total Advanced 4 oz is 3.50 - 3.00 in ad. This type also is part of the buy 12.00 , get 3BC LIMIT 2 monthly Colgate deal. MM even if you have no mfq wyb 7. 24.50 - (7 x 3.00 in ad) = 3.50, get 6 BC. Bigger MM if you do have mfqs. there are .75/1 Man IPs on the colgate smiles website for the TOTAL which is part of the deal.

If using the 75/1 Q’s, you must get the Colgate Total, the deal tracks if you can’t get all 7 on one order (you’ll need 2 computers to print 7. Two in regular browser, two in incognito of another browser)

Each Q give you 25c overage, so have other items on order to cover overages.

• thanks for the update. I stopped shopping at RA 2 months ago. Hassle with the bonus points and about 5 stores in my area are always OOS on the ad items. Shifted my drug/toiletries/allergy stuff to WMart. Amazing prices there. I shop at WM at 8AM and out by 8:20 along with my money orders. Also great prices on dairy…milk, creamers. And 57 cents for steam-able mixed veg is unheard of along with the 1.00 6 pack of raisins.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.