INSIGNIA – Alkaline AA OR AAA BATTERIES (48-PACK) $7.99 Best Buy Store Pick Up

• Global Moderator

• I love the Best Buy battery deals. I took advantage of the last two and now have 100 AAs that will probably last me beyond their “expiration date.”

Just for comparison sake, the last Best Buy battery deal I took advantage of was on 8/8/17. It was a 60 pack for $6.74, so this is not that good. Depending on how badly you need batteries, it might be better to wait until the 60 pack is on sale. Last time I got a 48 pack for 6.99 and then the 60 pack went on sale about 2 months later for $.25 less. Wouldn’t have bothered with the 48 pack had I known the future. Just FYI.

• Harbor Freight tools with a battery coupon. What is it a 24 pack? Buy a pack of single sided razor blades for .99 cents, free pack of AA, or AAA batteries.

• While I have used the Harbor Freight batteries in the past (I think I still have like 10 of them left), they are of the “Heavy Duty” variety, and the ones here are alkaline. I’ve found enough of a difference between the two that they aren’t even really worth it when FREE.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.