Voluntary Recall of Stonyfield O’Soy Strawberry Soy Yogurt

• Global Moderator

Dear friends,

I regret to inform you that we’re recalling a portion of our O’Soy Strawberry Soy Yogurt. The health and safety of the people who eat our products are at the forefront of every step we take in our yogurt making process. That’s why, when we discovered that there was potentially a portion of mislabeled O’Soy cups with an undeclared milk allergen shipped to our customers, we took immediate steps to voluntarily recall our product to protect the health of our consumers.

The affected product – Strawberry O’Soy Soy Yogurt – (UPC 0-52159-00603-7) has a code date of November 4 2017. These cups may contain dairy yogurt instead of soy yogurt. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to dairy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.

Product was initially distributed to the following states and the list will be updated as information becomes available: CA, CT, FL, IA, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, VA, WI. The yogurts are sold at natural food stores and grocery retailers nationwide.

Product has been shipped to the following list of retailers:

• AMAZON FRESH
    • ASSOCIATED GROCERS
    • ASSOCIATED GROCERS OF FLORIDA
    • BOZZUTO’S INC
    • CERTCO INC
    • COASTAL SUNBELT PRODUCE
    • CRESCENT CREAMERY
    • DAIRY FRESH FOODS
    • DEMOULAS SUPERMARKETS INC
    • GREENLAND DAIRY
    • HANNAFORD BROS CO
    • VIKING CO EXPRESS TRANS & TRUCKING
    • WAL-MART

Please check back here as the list may change.

If you have purchased the potentially affected Strawberry O’Soy soy yogurts with these code dates we ask that you immediately dispose of them.

We value our relationship with each one of our consumers and friends and invite you to call us with any questions or concerns. You can reach us directly at 1-800-Pro-Cows.

I want to assure you personally that as soon as the issue was identified, we responded immediately. Please know we’re taking every possible action to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
    Esteve Torrens
    Stonyfield CEO

• Global Moderator

Damn…
    Class action …anyone?

• 1000 Club

“If you have purchased the potentially affected Strawberry O’Soy soy yogurts with these code dates we ask that you immediately dispose of them.”

My opinion it should be return to store for a refund.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.