Swagbucks: Get 4,000 Swagbucks (worth at least $40) with Hulu Subscription Signup [Offer is Back]

• Global Moderator

Swagbucks is currently offering 4,000 Swagbucks (worth at least $40) when signing up for a Hulu streaming subscription.

SB Awarded within 48 hours.
    Please note: If you cancel your membership within 8 days, your SB may be revoked.
    Offer applies to new and eligible returning subscribers only.
    This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per Swagbucks user.
    If you do not receive credit within 24 hours, please reach out to our Customer Service team

Direct link to offer

I’m getting the limited commercial plan for $1.38 for a year(so 11.5 cents a month) from their Black Friday sale and $10.50 cashback, so I am content with that. I think I can fit that monthly charge into my budget. LOL. (plus I did this offer in the past, so I wouldn’t qualify anyway)

• Global Moderator

Check out the SwagBucks thread for ideas on how to increase the value of that 4,00SB. Example, get a $25 Visa eGC for 2,175 SB (13% off) every month… then sweeten it further by using that Visa to buy a 20% + $1 off GC from MyGiftCard Plus (directly or with PayPal).

• Global Moderator

Going forward, please remember that GPT threads belong in the GPT forum.

TIA.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.