Amex Offers - Get 10% back at Lowes (up to $100) , Staples (up to $50) and Dell (up to $1500) - YMMV

• Get 10% back at Lowes upto $100

Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled business card on eligible purchases in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com by 6/30/2019. Limit of $100 in total statement credits.

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid in-store and online only at Lowes.com. Valid at participating locations in US. Valid U.S. website only. Excludes electronic gift cards and corporate gift cards. Excludes Porch.com, Lowe’s Zone, Lowe’s custom blinds & shades store, Resolve, Partsquik website, Lowes.com/giftcards, Lowesstore.wgiftcard.com and Lowes.com/activation. Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to, https://applianceparts.lowes.com/, https://lowesstore.wgiftcard.com/ and https://blinds.lowes.com/. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $ 100 in total statement credits per Card Member. The enrolled account must be active, in good standing and not in default to receive the statement credits. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: GCRP:0001

Get 10% back at Staples upto $50

Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled business card on eligible purchases in-store at Staples or online at Staples.com by 6/30/2019. Limit of $150 in total statement credits.

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid in-store, via the Staples mobile app and online at Staples.com. Valid at participating locations in US. Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Valid on US website only. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising. Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $ 50 in total statement credits per Card Member. The enrolled account must be active, in good standing and not in default to receive the statement credits. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: GCRN:0001

Get 10% back at Dell.com upto $1500

Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled business card on eligible purchases online at dell.com/amex by 6/30/2019. Limit of $1500 in total statement credits.

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com/amex or by phone at 877-BUY-DELL only. Valid only on US website. Not valid for gift card or e-gift card purchases. Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers. See merchant website for delivery availability in your market. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $ 1,500 in total statement credits per Card Member. The enrolled account must be active, in good standing and not in default to receive the statement credits. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: GCRM:0001

• 500 Club

Based on the terms, only business cards are eligible for these offers. I could add all 3 offers, but my card is not a business card.

• Global Moderator

@c3 said in Amex Offers - Get 10% back at Lowes (up to $100) , Staples (up to $50) and Dell (up to $1500) - YMMV:

Based on the terms, only business cards are eligible for these offers. I could add all 3 offers, but my card is not a business card.

Same here. I got all the offers too on my cards, but none of them are usiness cards. I wonder if we would still get rewarded? Chances are since the offer showed up in your account you would. If not automatically, certainly by a phone call to Am Ex.

These offers are nice because by the terms it sounds like you can make multiple purchases and get cash back as long as you haven’t hit the cash back cap. Should be nice as Staples periodically sells fee-free prepaid Mastercards or Visas.

Lowe’s sells gas gift cards, so I have six months to get 10% off my Arco gas. That’s 10% off up to $1,000 in Arco gas cards. Arco gas here in So Cal is pretty competively priced, at some stations at least. With the 10% off it should make Arco gas even cheaper than Costco or Sam’s Club gas.

• 3 amex cards - blue cash, BC preferred , Hilton honors, and no offers like these.

• 3 amex cards - blue cash, BC preferred , Hilton honors, and no offers like these.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Amex Offers - Get 10% back at Lowes (up to $100) , Staples (up to $50) and Dell (up to $1500) - YMMV:

@c3 said in Amex Offers - Get 10% back at Lowes (up to $100) , Staples (up to $50) and Dell (up to $1500) - YMMV:

Same here. I got all the offers too on my cards, but none of them are usiness cards. I wonder if we would still get rewarded? Chances are since the offer showed up in your account you would. If not automatically, certainly by a phone call to Am Ex.

These offers are nice because by the terms it sounds like you can make multiple purchases and get cash back as long as you haven’t hit the cash back cap. Should be nice as Staples periodically sells fee-free prepaid Mastercards or Visas.

Lowe’s sells gas gift cards, so I have six months to get 10% off my Arco gas. That’s 10% off up to $1,000 in Arco gas cards. Arco gas here in So Cal is pretty competively priced, at some stations at least. With the 10% off it should make Arco gas even cheaper than Costco or Sam’s Club gas.

I just bought $500 of gift cards using my enrolled Am Ex Blue Everyday card for the 10% off at Lowe’s offer and I did NOT receive a congratulations email after my purchase from Am Ex, so I will give it a few days and if I don’t get my $50 credited back I will have to call Am Ex and see if they will manually credit me the money. I bought various physical gift cards in store. The offer excluded electronic gift cards, but makes no mention of physical gift cards. Has anyone done this offer with a non-business card and got credited? I know the offer says it is for business cards only, but the offer was listed on my available Am Ex offers and I added it, so I shouldn’t be penalized for their mistake.

• 500 Club

I got the full $100 Lowes and $50 Staples, all gift cards through several transactions. I received emails at the beginning, but not for latter ones.

• Global Moderator

I just read a comment on the Doctor of Credit thread on this offer and one poster said:

Added to my non-biz/personal BCP by mistake, $100 posted in 2 days.

So, once I get my $50 credit, I think I will go back to Lowe’s and get 2 $200 prepaid Visas for $415.90, get $41.59 from Am Ex so a $27.69 MM after subtracting out activation fees. Maybe I will throw in another $50 Arco gift card so I can get closer to maxing out on the $100 limit back from Am Ex.

• Global Moderator

I got the full $100 Lowes and $50 Staples, all gift cards through several transactions. I received emails at the beginning, but not for latter ones.

Thanks for the confirmation.

• 500 Club

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.