Bounce Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets, Outdoor Fresh, 240 Count $3.54 A/C w/S&S + FS @Amazon

• clip $2 coupon on product page and checkout with subscribe & save

• Global Moderator

This is an add-on item. It’s only free shipping for Prime when you have $25 of stuff you’re buying at the same time.

Add-on items are available for purchase with over $25 of items shipped by Amazon to the same address, excluding gift cards. The Add-on program allows Amazon to offer thousands of low-priced items that would be cost-prohibitive to ship on their own.

EDIT:

It looks like there is no shipping charge if you select SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE:

Subscribe and Save: Many Add-on items are eligible for the Subscribe and Save program. If you choose the Subscribe and Save option for these items, the $25 threshold does not apply for the auto-deliveries of the item.

Sorry, i didn’t understand your abbreviation in the original post.

QUESTION: Do you think there would be any repercussions by Amazon for regularly subscribing to sunscribe and save just to save the 5% off and the shipping charge and then canceling the subscription as soon as the order ships? I don’t want to have my account closed.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Bounce Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets, Outdoor Fresh, 240 Count $3.54 A/C + FSSS @Amazon:

EDIT:

It looks like there is no shipping charge if you select SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE:

Sorry, i didn’t understand your abbreviation in the original post.

QUESTION: Do you think there would be any repercussions by Amazon for regularly subscribing to sunscribe and save just to save the 5% off and the shipping charge and then canceling the subscription as soon as the order ships? I don’t want to have my account closed.

Actually, the title of the OP should say “S&S” or “Subscribe & Save” instead of “FSSS” because S&S is required to get the $3.54 price.

For years, I’ve created new subscriptions countless times just to use the coupon and cancelled after the item ships/before the next shipment. Sometimes I’ll never ever purchase that item again, but there are several items I’ll repurchase regularly/multiple times by waiting until there is a new coupon every time before I create a new S&S order and then cancelling each subscription after the order ships.

I’ve never had the slightest problem doing this in over a decade… but I also only do S&S orders when I have 5 items to get 15% off instead of 5% off (I get a lot of grocery staples cheaply by reordering them through S&S and skipping deliveries on each item if I don’t need it yet). I also place S&S orders at least 10 months out of the year, so maybe I haven’t had a problem due to the volume I spend on S&S (about $50 monthly).

However, I really think if you are not violating the terms of each coupon, you should be fine (take a screenshot/copy the terms and paste them into a reply to yourself in the order confirmation email if you’re really worried). There is no language I’ve ever noticed in their coupon terms that obligates you to making “x” number of future subscription or non-subscription purchases if you redeem the coupon. Also, if your account is in good standing and you’re a long time customer, I’d think they’d send you a warning before suspending your account.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.