Amazon: Discover Cardholders: Pay w/ Points, Get $10 Off $30 (Valid for Select Accounts)

• Note, offer eligibility will vary by cardholder.

Steps
    Click here to link your Discover Cashback Bonus Points account to your Amazon account
    Click to Activate the promotion on your Amazon account (eligibility will vary)
    Add $30 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
    Proceed to checkout & select your Discover Card as your payment method
    Select the amount of Discover Cashback Bonus Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 point or $.01)
    $10 off $30 discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout

The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 12/31/2019, but Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
    Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with an eligible Discover Card, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated.
    The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per eligible Discover Cashback Bonus enrolled Card.
    Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page).
    See offer page for full terms and conditions. If you are linking your Discover Cashback Bonus Points account to Amazon for the first time then it may take a day or two before you may become “eligible” for the promotion.

• Worked for me- thanks so much!

• administrators

Only shows up on a single account for me, not any accounts that were not registered with discover points before.

• 500 Club

@dangeruss said in Amazon: Discover Cardholders: Pay w/ Points, Get $10 Off $30 (Valid for Select Accounts):

Only shows up on a single account for me, not any accounts that were not registered with discover points before.

One account was not eligible when this promotion started. A few days later, the banner showed up for that account.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.