Canada Dry Ginger Ale Settlement ($5.20 cash back w/ no receipts or up to $40 cash back w/ receipts)

• Global Moderator

Canada Dry Ginger Ale Settlement ($5.20 cash back w/ no receipts or up to $40 cash back w/ receipts)
    If you have purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale anytime from December 28, 2012 and June 26, 2018, or January 1, 2013, and December 19, 2018 you may be eligible for free cash back through a class action settlement!

“You are a Class Member and able to submit a claim if you purchased any Canada Dry Ginger Ale products that state"Made from Real Ginger” on the labels between December 28, 2012 and June 26, 2018, in the state of California."

"Those who do not live in California also still qualify. All Persons who purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale Products that contain the terms “Made from Real Ginger” on the labels between January 1, 2013, and December 19, 2018, purchased, in the United States can submit for the “49-State Settlement”

To request payment, click the link below, click on submit claim and fill out the form to submit online. Make sure to submit your request before March 19th, 2019.

Link [cdgasettlement.com] (if site is busy, try refreshing few times on desktop or check back later) http://www.cdgasettlement.com/

If you don’t keep your receipts, you are still allowed to request refund for up to 13 products. You can claim for $0.40 per purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale products for up to $5.20 in cash with no proof needed.

• 500 Club

Thanks. We buy at least 2 2L bottles every month to make the punch for the monthly reception at our local art society and have for several years. Of course no one saves receipts for very long.

• 500 Club

There was a DD on Canada Dry, 7-up & A&W at RA this past fall. I bought about a dozen bottles and have all of my receipts. I presume coupon use won’t matter.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.