Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017

• Global Moderator

https://www.bfads.net/stores/rite-aid/ads/black-friday

A higher resolution scan will be posted when available.

Prices valid Wednesday November 23, 2017 through Saturday November 25, 2017. They open at 7am Thanksgiving day.

"Most people don’t think of stopping at drugstores for their Black Friday shopping but they sometimes have the best deals of the year on household products during their Black Friday sales! Plus, now that you have the ad you can watch for coupons that will stack with sale prices.

Some of our favorite deals include the Holiday Boxed Cards B1G2 Free, Kellogg’s Cereal B1G2 Free (watch for coupons on these!) and the Xbox Live 3 Month Membership + $12.00 in Points for only $24.99! Don’t forget to pick up your free after points items as well! There are Kleenex, candy bars, toothpaste and more! If you aren’t already you will need to sign up for a Plenti card (free to sign up), as your points will be loaded on there for future purchases!"

• Global Moderator

These are all 3 day deals, from Thursday, 11/23 through Saturday, 11/25. Rite Aid stores are typically open on Thanksgiving Day, so that is the best time to shop if you want the items to still be in stock.

MMs

Conair Colorvibes brushes & Acunci elastics 14-28 ct $3 get 300 pts ($3) limit ?
    Conair Colorvibes Brush reg psa $3.19-$3.29, $2.55-$2.63 gold!

Colgate sensitive 6 oz or enamel 4 oz, optic white 3.5 oz toothpaste, & select toothbrushes 1 ct get 800 pts ($8) wyb 2/$8 limit 2
    use (2) $1 Colgate optic white toothpaste 3 oz+, exp 12/31/17 (from previously purchased colgate optic white toothpaste box)
    This coupon printed with 12/5 date 0.50/1 any Colgate here
    +800PP wyb 2 = $4 MM wyb the limit of 2 offers after man Qs/PP

$3 Listerine floss limit 2
    use (1) $0/75/1 Listerine floss found here
    +300PP = $1.50 MM wyb the limit of 2 offers after man Qs/PP

$5 Zim’s Max Freeze limit 2
    Use (1) $2/1 man Q from the in-store coupon printing machine (expires 12/31/17)
    +500PP = $4 MM wyn the limit of 2 offers after man Qs/PP)

Freebies

$1 Kleenex limit 2
    YMMV. but some Kleenex boxes have 25 cent peelies,
    +100PP

2/$1 Nestle Crunch or Butterfinger limit 2
    +100PP wyb 2

2/$2 RA Tape limit 2
    +200PP wyb 2

$6 Magnavox ear buds limit 2
    +600PP

$5 GE Light limit 2
    +500PP

Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Kids peg bags 6.5-8 oz, Black Forest organic or Trolli candy 4-7.2 oz get 100 pts ($1) wyb 2/$2 limit 2
    -$1 off 2 Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Kids soft & chewy candy 6.5 oz+, exp 12/02/17 (10/22/17 ss)

Hello toothpaste $2
    -$2/1 printable Q found here: http://www.hello-products.com/campaign-coupon/

• Global Moderator

There is a $0.75/1 coupon on listerine.com for Listerine floss, so that will be a $1.50 MM wyb the limit of 2.

• Global Moderator

There’s a $2 zims q at the coupon printing machine for those whose stores have them. Some kleenex boxes have 25 cent peelies, I’m not suggesting you steal them, but I might just move the boxes with peelies to the back in the hopes that they’re still around for BF. There’s also a $0.50/3 Kleenex boxes/packs printable coupon on coupons.com, but don’t print it quite yet as it expires two weeks from when it is printed.

• Global Moderator

Just wanna add that Zims machine Q expires 12/31, but I’d print them now because sometimes certain Qs get pulled from the machine early

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Why are there 2 RA BF threads? Mr.C has one in HD and says its unique because it talks about free stuff. Can’t we all get along? 😉

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017:

@mrvietnam Why are there 2 RA BF threads? Mr.C has one in HD and says its unique because it talks about free stuff. Can’t we all get along? 😉

This is not my thread, but it was created before MisterCheap’s thread so I am posting to it. I am not sure why MisterCheap made a new Rite Aid Black Friday thread when fivetalents already created one 9 days ago.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam OK 😃 I’ll ask the question in MisterCheap’s thread.

• Global Moderator

Can’t we all get along? 😉
    Sounds very Rodney King’esque.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam it was intended to be 🙂

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam OK 😃 I’ll ask the question in MisterCheap’s thread.

I am more than happy to have one thread for Rite Aid Black Friday and it makes more sense, but I always thought the guy with the earlier posting is the thread that is kept. Maybe the mods could enlighten me of the policy. If anything I would have thought fivetalents thread would have been mirrored in the grocery forum also. If it is about having the freebies posted that makes it unique. I posted the freebies in fivetalents thread 5 days ago. MC just created his thread two days ago.

• Global Moderator

Colgate Toothpaste – sensitive and Optic White 2/$8 get $8 PP wyb 2 This coupon printed with 12/5 date 0.50/1 any Colgate here

• Global Moderator

I noticed in the 11/5 SS there were $2/1 and 0.50/1 Colgate toothpaste coupons. So that would make the MM on the Colgate even more when using 4 of the $2 Colgate coupons wyb 4 (offer limit). $8 MM!

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017:

I noticed in the 11/5 SS there were $2/1 and 0.50/1 Colgate toothpaste coupons. So that would make the MM on the Colgate even more when using 4 of the $2 Colgate coupons wyb 4 (offer limit). $8 MM!

Nevermind. The coupons expire 11/18. I overlooked that part. I didn’t think a coupon from 11/5 would be anywhere close to expiration yet, but sadly I was wrong.

• Global Moderator

Here is one more freebie I will add to the list:

Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Kids peg bags 6.5-8 oz, Black Forest organic or Trolli candy 4-7.2 oz get 100 pts ($1) wyb 2/$2 limit 2

less $1 off 2 Swedish Fish or Sour Patch Kids soft & chewy candy 6.5 oz+, exp 12/02/17 (10/22/17 ss)

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Check out your friendly dentist’s office for $1/1 Colgate Enamel Health and $1/1 Sensitive tp exp. 7-2018
    Don’t forget there’s a coupon on the inside of one of the flavors of Colgate Optic White. Or at least there has been for most of 2017… Can’t recall its value but its at least $1.

This week I received a RA email coupon for $2/1 Colgate Optic White. 🎆

• Global Moderator

Those coupon printing machines are pretty sweet. You don’t have to scan your Plenti card and you can print as many identical coupons as you want. I printed four $2/1 Zim’s Max Freeze to max out the MM on my two Plenti cards and it took all of a minute or two.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Nice!
    Someone on SD sent me a bunch so I can max out my cards and my friend’s cards.
    He told me he could get lots.
    Hearing how easy it is I don’t feel badly about the 16 he sent me, lol.

• 500 Club

@my4mainecoons
    Kleenex isn’t free but 50¢ for 3 boxes is pretty good and it counts towards 2000PP wyb $75 Allergy Reward. I’m $2.50 shy of my next 2000PP.
    3 Kleenex $3 - 50¢/3 = $2.50 earn 200PP

• Global Moderator

Hello toothpaste is on sale for $2.00 on Black Thursday-Saturday, and there’s a $2.00/1 off coupon at http://www.hello-products.com/campaign-coupon/ . I was able to print two.

Also, for those who couldn’t print the $2/1 Zim’s Max Freeze coupon because you don’t have a coupon printing machine at your local store, you may still be in luck. There are reports that there will be a $2.00/1 Zim’s Max-Freeze coupon in this coming Sunday’s SmartSource, which at $5.00 with 500 Plenti points would make that a moneymaker.

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator

IP for $1/2 Planter nut products (can use on Planter 3-pack of nuts on sale Black Friday weekend):

https://www.coupons.com/?CRID=CJ_20090225&PLID=CJ&go=14602yf7310&cid=20017399&varb=7206546

planters peanuts holiday 3 pk $5.99 get 300 pts ($3) limit 2, so only $2.49 each wyb 2 a/ man Q and pp

• Global Moderator

Use Ibotta to make the freebie lightbulbs a MM:

-$1 wyb GE LED Light Bulbs for any variety, any size, limit 5. Expires February 19, 2018 11:38 AM ibotta offer (offers & exp may vary by user)

• Global Moderator

I was at Rite Aid today getting my $1 MM Crest toothpaste (see weekly thread) and out popped a $2 off $20 Rite Aid Catalina. That should come in real handy for Black Friday weekend shopping. Will be very easy to hit $20 with all the freebies being offered. YMMV on getting the Catalina. I got it on one Plenti card, but not on my other one. At the store I didn’t get it at, the cashier told me the machine (green light) was on, so it was working.

• Global Moderator

I was at Rite Aid today getting my $1 MM Crest toothpaste (see weekly thread) and out popped a $2 off $20 Rite Aid Catalina. That should come in real handy for Black Friday weekend shopping. Will be very easy to hit $20 with all the freebies being offered. YMMV on getting the Catalina. I got it on one Plenti card, but not on my other one. At the store I didn’t get it at, the cashier told me the machine (green light) was on, so it was working.

Upon closer examination of the Catalina, it says at the bottom, left-hand side of the Catalina: “Offer valid 11/27/17 thru 12/24/17.” It was a little hard to see as it is written in a dull black and is on a darker blue background. I will try to use it anyway and see if they will manually push it through. Worst case scenario is I will have to use it later, but being Christmastime I am sure t won’t be too hard to get a $20 subtotal.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Its not good on BF but it will work just fine on Senior Day and FNF 30% off day.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam Its not good on BF but it will work just fine on Senior Day and FNF 30% off day.

Not good BF, but I might find a cashier who won’t read it carefully and manually enter it as a $2 Rite Aid coupon… Worth a try.

• Global Moderator

Haven;t made it out to Rite Aid yet (because it is closed here until 7 am PT), but “word on the street” (as Maine likes to say) is all the offers are giving PP as described except for the tape. It is also being reported that even after buying 2 Colgates, on the receipt it doesn’t say the limit is reached.

When I make it out to Rite Aid I will report back.

I was at CVS earlier this morning shopping their Black Friday sale and their system actually changes the amount of some of both your man Qs and CVS Qs, and the changes are never in your favor. At least Rite Aid doesn’t do that. Kudos Rite Aid.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam Here’s my moose report:
    Bought 4 Colgate and got limit reached. Offer is Buy 2 get 800. Enamel Health RR $4.79 in higher priced stores is better MM than Sensitive since $3.83 gold.

RA coupon machine Zim’s coupon worked fine on bonus size tube but beeps on the bonus size roll on.

Supermarket manufacturer’s GE LED q beeped but was pushed through.

My store didn’t have the $6 ear buds so SM asked me how many I wanted (2) and price modded 2 $16.99 prs to 0.

Received email for 5% in PP on Macy’s purchases. I’m working on cashing out PP since I’ll be losing RA. Buying some of the FAR Macy’s stuff like glassware. The 5% back will cover the sales tax I guess.

Word on the street re: tape is that you have to buy the one with holiday stuff and not the one with school supplies.

• Global Moderator

Yesterday I had a nice cashier at one of the stores I frequented in the past (although I did not know this cashier). Before I could even try to use the $2 off $20 purchase Rite Aid Catalina that starts on Monday, 11/27, she pulled out and tried a $4 off $40 Rite Aid Catalina that I guess another customer got but did not want. So instead of saving $2, I saved $4.

If you are planning on getting the Danish butter cookie tins (12 oz) that are on sale for $1.77. There is a articular one you have to get to the get the sale price. I picked up a tin (that looked like the tin pictured in the ad), but it rang at $2.99 each and not the $1.77 each, I went to the cashier and she showed me the $1.77 tin (it has a Christmas scene on the lid).

• Global Moderator

I walked down the eye care aisle and I noticed that the Rohto dry eyes are $5 during BF. ibotta also has $5 rebate with a limit of 3. Not sure if it reset for some of you.

To make it a $2 MM, use the coupon on their website: http://www.rohtoeyedrops.com/save-2-00-on-rohto-dry-aid/

• Global Moderator

For those of you who bought the free after coupon Hello toothpaste, how about making it a MM? 🙂

There is $1.25 rebate on Hello toothpaste on Checkout51 limit 4

• the tape (Home brand 3/4 x 300 worked for the points in CT. 2 rolls for $2.00 plus 200 PP. I did buy the 2.00 holiday m$m’s along with it. The Colgate/light bulbs (along with the Stop&Shop 1.00 coupon for the bulbs). The 3 pk Zest for .99 is also a good buy.

• Global Moderator

Be on the lookout for the 8-ct. Listerine Ultra Clean Flosser Starter Kits.They are part of the $3.00/get 300 Plenti points Black Friday sale. They are regular $3.49, so $2.79 Gold and at the Rite Aid I went to they had $1.00 peelies on them, so $1.21 moneymaker.

• Global Moderator

Here is a $1/1 coupon for the free after Plenti point light bulbs. It is a pdf, so unlimited prints.

The coupon is from an online magazine called Giants Savory. The coupon scans with no beeps.
    If you are interested in looking at the entire magazine, here it is (the coupon though is at the above link - page 31)

• Global Moderator

For those of you who bought the free after coupon Hello toothpaste, how about making it a MM? 🙂

There is $1.25 rebate on Hello toothpaste on Checkout51 limit 4

It is only available on the app for CO51, but unfortunately there are now 0 remaining rebates. 😞

• Global Moderator

@barrytuneup said in Rite Aid Black Friday Ad Scan 2017:

The 3 pk Zest for .99 is also a good buy.

Yes, it is and it is even a better buy when you use the 0.50/1 3 pack Zest coupon found here: http://zest.com/coupons/

I was able to get unlimited prints without private web browsing. It looks like it is powered by coupons.com, so I was a little surprised but I’ll take it. I just had to refresh the link I gave you after each print, so unlimited 49 cent 3 packs of Zest.

• Global Moderator

The 3 pk Zest for .99 is also a good buy.

Yes, it is and it is even a better buy when you use the 0.50/1 3 pack Zest coupon found here: http://zest.com/coupons/

I was able to get unlimited prints without private web browsing. It looks like it is powered by coupons.com, so I was a little surprised but I’ll take it. I just had to refresh the link I gave you after each print, so unlimited 49 cent 3 packs of Zest.

The coupon scans fine, I went back to print some more and it would only let me get two more prints. It said:

Opps! Some error occured.

There are no coupons to print. Looks like you have exceeded the maximum print limit

EDIT: I used a different computer and once again, it allowed me unlimited prints. I printed 12 coupons and stopped there as that was enough for me.

I went back to test on the second computer to see if I could print more, but it said I had exceeded my limit. So the trick is to print as many as you want at one sitting, but if you give it some time to process what is going on it will not let you print further.

• thanks for the news on that!! Only problem here is that my 3 close in RA are oos. I bought the last 3 packs among 2 stores. The 3rd had none. That’s the way RA operates here.

• Global Moderator

thanks for the news on that!! Only problem here is that my 3 close in RA are oos. I bought the last 3 packs among 2 stores. The 3rd had none. That’s the way RA operates here.

If it was worth your effort, you could do post-coupon transactions. Bring your bar soap and receipt along with the coupons and they should give you cash back for the coupons…but like I said, for the small amount it might not be worth your time.

I went to a few different Rite Aids and picked up 20 3-packs of Zest all with matching 50 cent coupons.

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup The Stop&Shop GE bulb coupon works great on the single bulbs but beeps on the 2-pack tube type bulbs that are RR $9.99.

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup IDK if you’ll see this before I head out in AM. Have you been in any of the following CT stores this weekend?
    Norwalk, Fairfield, Milford (2 stores), Enfield
    I won’t bother stopping if you’ve already been there. 🙂

• naw. My RA stores are in NY… Carmel (2)/Mahopac (1)and in CT… New MIlford and Danbury (mill plain rd). Only went on Thurs AM (day off from work) and bought the light bulbs/mandm’s for 2.00 with a paper coupon/7 cases of Big Win water/ the Home tape and wife got the nononsense tights big2free/zest. Was amazed they had stock at the Mill Plain Store in Danbury. Didn’t hit others. All the PP worked. I also am a MSer and use my Amex points to transfer to PP. I try to stay close to home/ I live on the Putnam Co/ Westchester border outside Danbury Ct. Have a great weekend.

• meant on the tights: b1g2free.

• @mrvietnam I am a MSer (manufactured spender) so I try to hit stores near my 3 Walmarts (for Money orders on the gift cards and groceries that sell money orders) So there are 3 RA near where I go. mainly did the Shoprite deal this weekend. get 20.00 certificate wyb 100.00 any gc. So I did it 2x with 2 SR cards. You need the card to get the deals. For me I never could get more then 2 cards from years ago (wife and me) Anyway I bought 4 and 4 25.00 Shell gas cards. The 20.00 cert. is good starting Sun. SR is my actual grocery. They are great. Small region al chain too. Sun they start another deal, buy 100.00 of any gift card (again) get 15.00 certificate for the following week. I am debating whether to do this one. I can wind up with 16 Shell cards. I also did the Stop&Shop deal this AM, spend 100.00 on gift cards… get 20.00 off your next order. Good immediately. So I bought the 100 Shell cards (2 50.00) along with my 4 500.00 Visa GC (for MS)again and then got the cert and bought some great sale items. After the certify, spend 1.23. Soory if this is boring. But I will have Shell gas for months and I don’t do that much driving. probably give some to my son’s. have a great Tday weekend. Since my time is limited I can’t go back to RA for the price difference. I’m just glad everything with the MS biz is still working out.

• Global Moderator

I received a $2 off a $15 Rite Aid purchase Catalina a couple days ago and it was supposed to not be good until this Monday, Novermber 27th, but I bought my son a toy from the BOGO sale and the $2 Catalina scanned beeplessly.

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup I didn’t think of getting eg grocery cats for purchases as MS.

Would you consider the following MS? I just think of it as getting cheap gas.

1. Bought $400 prepaid Visas at Staples. Rebate covers the activation fee. 5% back on Chase Ink so $20.
    2. Used the $400 in prepaids to buy $400 in Best Buy gc at Rite Aid. Earned 1600PP per acct (4 accts, $16 ea)
    3. Used the $400 in Best Buy gc to buy $375 in gas gc (Shell & Mobil) and $25 Panera card.
    4. Use the Mobil gc when I have Plenti offers for eg 7x pts per gallon.

If gas is $2.50/gallon by my math I’m paying ~ $1.90/gallon. Like I said, I think of it as getting cheap gas not MS.

IMO MS is buying stuff to rack up credit card bonus. In the above instance just the initial $400 on Chase Ink would be MS.

• @my4mainecoons actually that’s too complicated for me. I buy the Staples 300.00 VGC online (2k per acct) usinf INks and Amex biz for the 5%. Then do the liquidation thing. I do the instore 300.00 deals whenever they do it. Did 3 weekly deals the past 5 weeks but with Staples 15.00 GC, not VGC. Have 3 accts for the rebates. Maxed out my 50k Ink Preferred just with Staples 300.00 cards plus maxed out 2 regular Ink cards. for lots of cash back (after fees). Now working on 3 Amex simply biz cards buying the 300.00 cards. So far (at least the past 3 years, Amex has not said anything about paying out rewards. They seem to let it slide. But my biz could change overnight. Don’t think your 4 step scenario is actually MS, but close. continued…

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup I didn’t think what I did was MS either but you posted about getting groceries buying Visa gc so didn’t think that was MS.

How are you cashing out your Visa’s from Staples? Walmart one at a time? My WM will only accept one card per m.o. and limit one per day. Used to be so easy to pay for one m.o. with 4 gc but no longer.

• … The gas deal you have is good, not great. The best Shell deal around is when S&S does the 2 or 4% point deal on the VGC or MCGC. I hear this deal is coming starting Fri, but not sure yet. When this deal is in effect, (at least in my area) Shell gas is 1.50 off that is the maximum you can get, bringing the price for a gallon of reg to about $1.10. I use the amex old blue cash with 5% back in drug/groceries/ to maximize. Been doing this for 2.5 years. But you only have 40 days to use them, so I give my S&S card to my sons and neighbors when I get near the 40 day cutoff. Have been know to buy about 60-70 500 VGC during these promos and get crazy amount of points. Family has 4 OBC cards as they are capped at 56,500 per year. Working on my last card now, will get up to 56,500 in a few weeks and then comes Jan 15, 2 of the others begin anew. So you can only get about 2k profit after fees on these cards. The time spent buying and liquidating is annoying but its a cash profit. Thats why I have about 8 checking accts to deposit my mo into. Wife uses an amex BCPreferred for 6% on groceries and we just stick to groceries with that card.Has a 75.00 fee.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.