$10 off $10 Purchase AC @Yankee Candle B&M thru Mar 24

• $10 Off Your Purchase, Minimum $10 Purchase Required — Exclusions Below.

https://www.yankeecandle.com/statics/images/email/032119_R/coupon.html

Terms and Exclusions

• This coupon may only be used once.

• Discount taken on lower priced item.

• Valid through March 24, 2019, in all Yankee Candle® Company Stores ONLY (excluding yankeecandle.com, Yankee Candle® Outlet stores, wholesale dealers, discount retailers, Walmart, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Belk, Kohl’s, Target, Meijer, Staples, Yankee Candle Fundraising)

• Excludes American Home by Yankee Candle®, WoodWick®, Chesapeake Bay Candle®, Yankee Candle® Elev. Coll. w/Plat. Lid, personalization fees, $34.50 Personalized Photo Candles & gift cards, sale & clearance items.

• Higher price prevails; limited to stock on hand; no substitutions or rain checks.

• Limit one coupon per customer.

• Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, sales, or coupons online.

• Applies to pre-tax purchases only and excludes shipping and handling.

• Discount is applied to all qualifying items purchased on a prorated basis, as shown on receipt; any applicable refunds will be given in the prorated amount which will reduce your savings.

• Not redeemable for cash or gift cards, nor is it valid toward previous purchases.

• Offer valid for purchases in United States & Canada only.

• Offer does not apply to ALEX & ANI® or Pandora®.

• 500 Club

The smallest jar candle is $11. The medium size candle in glass is $17.
    I got 5 votives@ $2 ea and I’ll put them in my own jar lol
    Current promotion for 40% off regular price does not stack, one or the other discount.
    First store gave me q’s with purchase: $10/$30 but better is FREE SMALL TUMBLER CANDLE or Medium Chesapeake Bay Candle with any purchase March 25-31.

@fivetalents The last time we got $10/$10 I received “free medium jar candle w/ purchase” q’s and bought clearance votives for the subsequent “purchases”.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in $10 off $10 Purchase AC @Yankee Candle B&M thru Mar 24:

The smallest jar candle is $11. The medium size candle in glass is $17.
    I got 5 votives@ $2 ea and I’ll put them in my own jar lol
    Current promotion for 40% off regular price does not stack, one or the other discount.
    First store gave me q’s with purchase: $10/$30 but better is FREE SMALL TUMBLER CANDLE or Medium Chesapeake Bay Candle with any purchase March 25-31.

@fivetalents The last time we got $10/$10 I received “free medium jar candle w/ purchase” q’s and bought clearance votives for the subsequent “purchases”.

Did I just catch you with your hand in the cookie candle jar again? So much for self control, LOL.

Thanks for the info and tips. I wonder if you can request the tumbler coupon instead if they give you the $10/$30… or do coupon availability vary by store?

• 500 Club

@fivetalents I think I showed great self control. You were suggesting that paying $6 for a candle at WM was a deal. I’m going to end up with a bunch of votives & car thingies for free (if not MM) and small tumblers or medium Chesapeake Bay for $2 ea.

I went to 2 stores. The first store gives out 2 coupons, the 2nd store none.
    Same thing when I went back today: first store gave out 2 coupons, 2nd store none.

RR for the small tumbler candle is $17.99 😮

IDK if they’ll pay but CO51 has $1 wyb car things at Yankee Candle. L5. See offer for details.
    The qualifying items are all $6 except I found some clearance car vent clips for $3 ea.
    Got 2 car vent clips and 2 votives for $10 - $10/$10 = 0. Submitted receipt to CO51 but sometimes they don’t pay if you didn’t pay anything. 😠

• 500 Club

CO51 came through on my $0 oop receipt!
    1st purchase: 2 car jar ultimate $12 - $10/$10. Paid $2. Received $2 from CO51
    2nd purchase: 2 votives, 2 car vent sticks clearance priced $3 ea - $10/$10. Paid $0. Received $2 from CO51.
    That will cover the cost of a votive next week making the tumbler really free. 🙂

• I remember last year the coupon was accepted at BBB as well. I guess not this year, huh?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.