Ripplestreet - Frontera Whole Foods Party Kit Opportunity

• 4K Club

https://www.ripplestreet.com/events/frontera

Party will be April 27th, 2019
    Show your friends how they can make authentic, delicious dishes for their Cinco de Mayo parties and how Frontera™ products will help them make it quick AND simple. Available at your local Whole Foods Market® for Cinco de Mayo.
    This event is only open to residents of the contiguous US.
    If you’re selected and confirmed as a host, your exclusive Party Pack will contain:

Whole Foods Market® gift card
    Frontera discount coupons for your guests
    And more

• Global Moderator

@pitcherswife As I mentioned to you previously, please remember to always include the name/identity of the company(s) offering each GPT opportunity. Your title implies that this offer is available through either the Fontera cheese company or Whole Foods when neither is true since neither is a GPT company. One of the main points in having a GPT forum is to provide transparency about who is really providing freebies when they are not offered directly from the manufacturer or retailer. It can take a little getting used to, so if this is unclear, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you make the requested edit to your title so that it is not (unintentionally) misleading. TIA for correcting all of your GPT titles, and thanks so much for posting deals.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.