14.6 to 24 oz Kellogg Cereal (Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, or Rice Krispies) $1.49 AC (Up to 5x) @ Kroger & Affiliates, Exp 04-21-2019

• Global Moderator

$1.49 Kellogg Cereal (in my area, these are normally $4.19 to $4.59, but are all on sale for $2.49 right now)

when you buy ONE (1) Large Size Kellogg’s Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, or Rice Krispies, select varieties (14.6 - 24 oz). Download the coupon from April 17-21 and redeem once from April 19-21 ONLY. Use up to 5 times in a single transaction, while supplies last.

Limit of one coupon per household. Digital Coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Specially marked items, such as Clearance or Manager’s Specials may not be eligible for Digital Coupons.

Exp 04/21

0_1555660844678_f8a19f91-d6c5-4500-9dba-9bbc520266a8-image.png

https://www.kroger.com/c/-1-49-kellogg-cereal-coupon/800000016727

• Global Moderator

@fivetalents

The deal you posted is the same deal at Ralphs here in So Cal, but at Food4Less the deal is a little different:
    50 cents more and instead of a large box, here it is for a family size box.

$1.99 Kellogg’s Family Size Cereal when you buy ONE (1) Kellogg’s Family Size Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, or Frosted Flakes cereal, select varieties (19.1 oz or larger). Download and redeem the coupon once from April 17-23 ONLY. Use up to 5 times in a single transaction, while supplies last.

Exp 04/23 4 days left!

• Global Moderator

@MrVietnam I always appreciate getting your comparisons with Kroger, Ralphs, and Food4Less but it is also frustrating to see how different the offers are sometimes in terms of posting deals 😕

Nonetheless, despite the $0.50 higher price at Food4Less, people in that market may pay the same or less per ounce if the family size boxes are larger (enough) than the large boxes. Personally, I’d get to Kroger early enough to get the 24oz boxes before they sell out to get the best value… but if the family size is larger than 24oz, it would be relatively easy minimize the 50 cent difference if one affiliate brand runs of the slightly better deal or you’re not also near a Ralphs/cheaper Kroger affiliate.

For some of these deals, I wish I lived in a market with more than 1 affiliate chain! I’d be dangerous. LOL. You’re lucky.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.