Check Your Best-Customer Freebies (YMMV), Example: 8.5oz Kettle Brand Potato Chips, 6 or 10 Roll Home Sense Paper Towels, @ Kroger & Affiliates, Exp 07-21-2019

• Global Moderator

Enjoy these special offers, for our Best Customers only…

A new batch of Best-Customer Bonus coupons were sent out today and they include 1 or 2 personalized freebies. I received:

Free ONE (1) Kettle Brand Potato Chips, 8.5 oz, any variety
    Exp 07/21/2019

Free ONE (1) Kroger Home Sense brand Paper Towels, 6 Roll or larger
    Exp 07/21/2019

• BTW, I’m a long time Bounty paper-towel lover, and this is the only other brand I’ve ever tried that is even close to being nearly as good as Bounty, IMHO… Also, these come in 6 or 10 roll packs, so the 10-pack freebie is obviously a better deal.

0_1557430135901_43fe97cf-9d52-4c27-8aaf-ed974074cdcf-image.png

• These are based on your purchases. I only got 1 freebie and it was Sargento slices.

• Global Moderator

That’s good to know!

I wasn’t sure how they selected the coupons because some of them are for things I’ve never ever purchased.

They also send me Best Customer coupons for things I only bought once because it was free due to a Friday Freebie coupon and never bought again, so those Best Customer coupons always go unclipped and unused.

I only tried these Kroger brand paper towels because they sent me a Best Customer freebie for 2-roll pack… and I’ve been getting coupons for FREE 2-roll or 6/10 roll packs ever since using that first freebie coupon. In fact, I used to buy Bounty from them all the time for years (stacking their frequent $0.50 or $1 Bounty coupons with their periodic $5 for 6-roll SAS sales) until they stopped offering electronic Bounty coupons altogether. I guess they’re trying to get me to switch to their Brand from Bounty?

Now that you mention it, over the past couple of years, fewer and fewer of my Best Customer coupons are for the products I love and buy repeatedly. even the various store brands. So instead they seem to be coercing me to buy what they want me to buy instead of rewarding my loyalty with discounts the my favorite products. That’s why I’ve only been using a few of them when I used to use most of them. 😕

ETA: that doesn’t explain why I got 2 freebies but you only got 1 though…

• Very targeted offer! I don’t have any of them, instead i have a “free silk almond milk.”

• Global Moderator

Thanks for another data point @niniss

I tweaked the title.

Again, I wonder why I have 2 freebies when others only get 1.

• @fivetalents said in Check Your Best-Customer Freebies YMMV (Example: 8.5oz Kettle Brand Potato Chips, 6 or 10 Roll Home Sense Paper Towels) @ Kroger & Affiliates, Exp 07-21-2019:

Thanks for another data point @niniss

I tweaked the title.

Again, I wonder why I have 2 freebies when others only get 1.

Simple, they must really really like you!! 🤗

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.