Firefox May 03 2019 add-ons bug fix

• 1000 Club

If you are using Firefox versions 47-65, you might have noticed that many
    of your Add-ons stopped working and would not reinstall on/after
    05/03/2019. Firefox has “finally” released a working Hotfix for versions 47-65.
    PLEASE note this link contains fixes for 47-56, 57-60 & 61-65
    If you don’t know your Firefox version, open Firefox, left-click on Help,
    left-click on About Firefox and that will show your version number.

https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/

• 500 Club

Just checked, and I’m on Version 66.0.5 I use TamperMonkey for a lot of the scripts for one of the MMORPG games I play, some of which auto-play as soon as you log in for the first time after rollover (when the game shuts down for about 5 minutes to reset the servers or something) and other scripts you can choose to run from a menu. Also have a few GreaseMonkey scripts I hadn’t updated to TamperMonkey. I noticed earlier today when I logged in after rollover that some of the scripts didn’t auto-run, and I didn’t know why. Thanks for the info, FMB1. Hope this sorts itself out reasonably painlessly. Time to go read the game Forum and the game Wiki to see if other players have got everything working smoothly again.

• 1000 Club

AFAIK 66.0.5 is the latest official release. I have no idea if any release past 65
    had the problem. If you have add-ons such as Adblock Plus and it’s still working
    then you probably weren’t infected by the bug. BTW, this was a screw-up by
    Firefox coders not some outside source.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.