[Update: 75% Off Sitewide For a Limited Time] ThinkGeek to Merge With Gamestop: 50% Off Sitewide AC Moving Sale, FS on $50+, All Sales Final

• Global Moderator

For a limited time, take 75% off Site-wide with promo code **LIQUIFY**. All sales final. Shipping is $8.95 or free on orders $50+ (thanks @KohlsPowrShopper).

ThinkGeek 50% OFF SITEWIDE MOVING SALE
    • ALL SALES FINAL
    • NO RETURNS
    • EXCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
    • USE CODE MOVINGDAY

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+

Geek Points program is coming to an end, redeem now

======================================================

FAQs

IS THINKGEEK SHUTTING DOWN?
    Nope. On July 2nd, 2019, ThinkGeek .com will be moving in with our parent company GameStop. After this move, you will be able to shop a curated selection of unique items historically found on ThinkGeek .com via a ThinkGeek section at GameStop

WHAT ABOUT MY LOCAL THINKGEEK IRL STORE LOCATION?
    ThinkGeek has over 40 physical locations here in the US that will remain open. You can also find a selection of ThinkGeek items in over 3,700 GameStop stores.

WILL MY ORDER BE FULFILLED?
    Any orders placed by July 2nd, 2019, will be shipped and fulfilled by our warehouse staff.

Due to high sales volumes during our moving sale, you may experience a long delay in processing and shipping times. Bear with our warehouse monkeys, they’re working as hard as possible to clean up for the move.

It is also possible that you will not receive an order confirmation email. Please screenshot or write down your order confirmation number in case this happens, as this will expedite any customer service inquiries.

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY GEEK POINTS WHEN THE SITE MOVES?
    The Geek Points program will be ending when the site moves. You will be able to redeem your Geek Points on ThinkGeek .com until June 30th, 2019.

In July 2019, any unused points in your account will be converted and sent to you in an email coupon that will be valid for use at GameStop.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY THINKGEEK .COM ACCOUNT?
    After July 2nd, 2019 you will no longer be able to access your ThinkGeek .com account.

Our guest care team will be able to access the order history to handle customer returns, refund activities, and order status.

HOW DO I USE MY THINKGEEK GIFT CARD?
    Good news! Since 2017 your ThinkGeek gift card has worked at Thinkgeek .com, ThinkGeek IRL locations, GameStop .com, and in 3,700+ GameStop locations.

Following the move of ThinkGeek .com to GameStop .com your gift card will continue to work at ThinkGeek stores, GameStop .com and in local GameStop stores.

https://www.thinkgeek.com/

• Now, for a limited time, take 75% off Site-wide during ThinkGeek’s Moving Sale with promo code ⭐ LIQUIFY

No returns. All sales final. Excludes free shipping.

Shipping is $8.95 (promo code does not apply to free shipping on orders $50+).
    https://www.thinkgeek.com/images/home/main-carousel/061719-75off.jpg

• Global Moderator

Thanks @KohlsPowrShopper I updated the OP.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.