Canon PIXMA MG2522 All-in-One Inkjet Printer $19 Pickup/FS on $35+ @ Walmart.com

• Global Moderator

Canon PIXMA MG2522 All-in-One Inkjet Printer

3.7 out of 5 stars (881 reviews)

Walmart # 550653350

Was: $35.00
    Now: $19.00 ($18 was the lowest price ever)

Free 2-day delivery on $35+ orders
    Free pickup

Sold & shipped by Walmart

Meet the PIXMA MG2522, a simple printer for your home printing needs. The PIXMA MG2522 makes it easy to print documents and it even supports optional XL ink cartridges so you replace them less often. Welcome to affordable home printing.

• Capacity Of 60 Sheets Of Plain Paper
    • Print, Scan, Copy
    • Scanner Max. Resolutions - Optical: 600 X 1200 Dpi
    • Print Speed (up To) - Black: 8.0 Ipm2; Color: 4.0 Ipm2

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Canon-PIXMA-MG2522-All-in-One-Inkjet-Printer/108208974

• Didn’t pay close enough attention to when this deal was first posted. The fact that it’s an AIO device and includes a scanner makes this a smokin’ deal! (It’s a FLATBED scanner, likely no document feeder).

I might grab one as a backup scanner. A stand-alone Canon flat-bed scanner I was using for the past 8+ years (also w/ no document feeder) recently died on me. Was going to replace it w/ an Epson flat-bed scanner that was “on-sale” for $69.99 (which may have had a document feeder), but my scanning needs are minimal. $19 sounds about right. 🙂

Additional pictures of this device (showing the flatbed scanner part) are available here:
    https://overhalfsale.com/products/canon-pixma-mg2522-all-in-one-color-printer

• Global Moderator

@thediggler said in Canon PIXMA MG2522 All-in-One Inkjet Printer $19 Pickup/FS on $35+ @ Walmart.com:

…(It’s a FLATBED scanner, likely no document feeder).

I own this and can confirm that the scanner does not have a document feeder. I don’t scan large/multiple page documents often though, so it doesn’t bother me. When the ink cartridge gets empty, you can drill a small hole over each color and refill with bulk ink squeeze bottle sets from eBay (about $7 for a 4-pack with one of each color, good for 3.5 to 4 refills).

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.