Rachael Ray Jumbo ChillOut Thermal Tote, XL Insulated Bag, Transport Hot & Cold Food, Blue $15.36 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

This should stack with the $5 off $15 Top Cashback offer

Rachael Ray Jumbo ChillOut Thermal Tote, XL Insulated Bag for Grocery Shopping /Entertaining, Transport Hot and Cold Food, Blue

4.4 out of 5 stars (965 reviews)

List Price: $23.99
    With Deal: $15.36

The only lower price ever was$14.38 in 2014

Free shipping with FSSS/Prime

Color: Blue

Ships from and sold by Amazon

• EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: 10-gallon capacity is great for groceries, parties, the beach, tailgating and camping
    • KEEPS FOOD HOT OR COLD: Constructed with Triple-Tek foam insulation and Temperfoil lining with radiant barrier for exceptional retention of heat and cold
    • VERSATILE: Handles adjust to carry items horizontally, making it easy to transport a large pizza or sheet cake
    • STAYS DRY: Leak proof, easy clean lining protects against messy leaks and drips and is treated with Sanafor to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria
    • CONVENIENT FEATURES: Comfortable carry handles and exterior slip pocket for extra items like condiments, utensils, phone, etc. Measures 22" H X 17" W X 8" D and folds for easy storage

• 0_1562383044616_2997e9fe-4081-4d81-82c4-c22301f2d0fe-image.png

• This was the first time I signed into Topcashback, yesterday. I activated $5 off $15 Top Cashback offer. I ordered this from Amazon (Rachael Ray), on your site, fivetalents.

Should I have ordered this through Topcashback, on Amazon (Rachael Ray)?
    Thank you…Marv

• Global Moderator

@marvomatic said in Rachael Ray Jumbo ChillOut Thermal Tote, XL Insulated Bag, Transport Hot & Cold Food, Blue $15.36 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com:

This was the first time I signed into Topcashback, yesterday. I activated $5 off $15 Top Cashback offer. I ordered this from Amazon (Rachael Ray), on your site, fivetalents.

Should I have ordered this through Topcashback, on Amazon (Rachael Ray)?
    Thank you…Marv

Hello @Marvomatic

PhW does not currently have a cashback program or affiliation with any cashback programs.

Top Cashback works like every other cashback website: you do not receive cashback unless your purchase is initiated from and completed directly through their site, with no middlemen. In other words: you have get to the seller’s (Amazon’s) website by clicking through the cashback site (TCB) directly. Otherwise neither the seller nor the CB site know that your purchase originated with the CB site. if Amazon doesn’t know that you’re purchase was because TCB encouraged you to buy on Amazon, Amazon doesn’t give TCB a cut of the profit from the sale and TCB won’t give you any CB or bonuses because they don’t even know the sale took place and didn’t get any money from Amazon to share with you. For this same reason, you must also make sure that your entire purchase is made in the same tab that is opened when you click through the CB site, and that you do not add the item(s) to your cart before clicking through the CB site.

TLDR: unfortunately, you will not receive the $5 bonus or 4% CB from TCB because you clicked through to Amazon from PhW instead of going through TCB. I recommend cancelling your order and reordering through TCB unless you have another $15+ purchase planned that you can make through TCB.

• I don’t think its worth cancelling the Amazon order, call this a learning experience for the next time!

Thank you Fivetalents! …Marv

• Price back at $24.99 for most colors, $23.99 for green and red

• Back in stock and back at $15.36! 🙂

• Currently unavailable.
    We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Green available for $19.19
    Red $23.99
    Black and teal $24.99
    Purple $29.99

• Black/Blue $19.99
    Blue back in stock for $23.99
    Green and Red $23.99
    Purple $24.99
    Marine Blue (Teal) - OOS

0_1566056115550_CB91BEA6-AD7F-43F2-8F9A-2B806B1A38F4.jpeg

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.