Prime Day: Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor; 2-User, 100-Reading Memory, Soft Wide-Range Cuff, $24.49 AC + FS With Prime @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor; 2-User, 100-Reading Memory, Soft Wide-Range Cuff, 1 Dr. Recommended

4.2 out of 5 stars (8,749 reviews)

Prime Day deal: You save an additional 30% on this item at checkout. Details

Price: $34.98 - $10.49 = $24.49 (lowest price ever was $33.57)

Free Shipping for Prime Members & FREE Returns

Ships from and sold by Amazon

• FSA or HSA eligible Details
    • Up to two users can measure, store and review up to 50 blood pressure readings each (total 100 readings with date/time stamps); displays the average of up to your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes; includes irregular heartbeat detection
    • Omron is the #1 recommended home blood pressure monitor brand by doctors and pharmacists for clinically-accurate home monitoring, and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years
    • Contoured soft cuff is designed to comfortably fit standard and large adult arm circumferences from 9 to 17 inches in circumference
    • Package includes one blood pressure monitor; one wide-range, contoured soft cuff; quick start guide; instruction manual and 4 AA batteries
    • Note: Blood pressure varies constantly due to many factors including stress, time of day, and how you wrap the cuff, may affect your blood pressure

• Global Moderator

I just found out that the Omron 7 Series has the same extra 30% Prime Day discount + has a $10 coupon, so you can get the 7 series for the same price as the 5 series. However, the 7 is a wrist odel.

@Dionaea

• administrators

I would be all over this if I didn’t recently buy the 10 series from staples.

• Global Moderator

I’m torn. I’ve had my eye on the 10 for a while but the price on this 5 has me wondering if all of the bells and whistles on the 10 are worth the extra money (admittedly, the 10 is at an all time low of $40). The biggest downfall of the 5 for me is that it doesn’t have a charger… plus I don’t know if there are other things that are critical to factor in. I hate not having time to research this properly.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.