AINOPE HDMI Cable 6.6 ft (4K 60Hz, HDMI 2.0, 18Gbps) - Armor Nylon Braided HDMI Cord - Audio Return(ARC) Compatible UHD TV, Blu-ray, Xbox, PS4, PS3, PC $4.49 A/C + FS w/Prime @ Amazon

• use promo code: 50YMJPBJ

4k HDMI Cable: 4K2K Ultra HD technology with resolution up to 38402160. Ainope 4k HDMI cable is 4X HD than that of 1080P, so you can enjoy a visual feast of ultra-high definition. Ainope 4k HDMI cable supports both audio/video input and output (3D is supported as well). You can get clear images and sounds.
    Universal Compatibility: Supports HDMI 2.0 Ports and Backwards compatible with HDMI v2.0, v1.4 & v1.3. You can easily connect to 4K BLUE-RAY PLAYERS, SMART 3D, MEDIA PC, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Roku, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to 4k TVs & displays, ultra HD A/V receivers and etc.
    Premium Quality: The Tangle-Free Nylon braided cable is durable and high wear. The gold-plated connectors for non-destructive transmission and corrosion protection, high quality aluminum metal connectors for better insulation. Every detail guarantees a faster transmission of high-definition digital audio and video signals.
    Super High Speed: The 4K HDMI cable transfer data at speeds of up to 18 gigabits per second. 60Hz makes picture smooth and flawless. Supports all HDMI 2.0 functions including Audio Return Channel (ARC). Video resolution up to 3D, 4k, 1080p, 1080i, 720p.
    Lifetime Warranty: Choose Ainope 4K high speed HDMI cable, enjoy unconditional Lifetime Warranty and 24/7 customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us, our reliable service team will reply and solve all your problems within 24 hours

0_1565136513734_3ffaa5e2-49dc-480e-977b-9247911acca0-image.png

0_1565136549129_20430b7f-0b8d-4776-a1f3-0ae0ce309262-image.png

• Global Moderator

I was thinking of getting this so I could buy and hook up a Samsung 5K Blu-Ray player to my Samsung 4K Snart TV until I found out through Googling hat Samsung isn’ t even making Blu-Ray players anymore due to low sales due to the trend customers are streaming their content instead,

What I want to do is use my older existing DVD player on my 4K Samsung. I know the picture won’t be in 4K, but at least I could watch the movies I already own on DVD. The trouble is the Sony DVD player I have uses the three colored wires and the connections on my Smart TV only have HDMI slots. What do you call those three colored wires so I can look on Amazon to see if they sell an adaptor.

EDIT: OK. I think I have found the answer. They are called RCA connectors.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.