TaoTronics Mini Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser, Silent Operation, Compact, Nightlight, Auto Shut Off, 2 Mist Modes $6.99 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com
Mini Diffuser, TaoTronics Silent Operation Essential Oil Diffusers, Compact Diffusers for Essential Oils (Breathing Nightlight, 2 Mist Modes Aromatherapy Diffuser with Auto Shut Off)
4.2 out of 5 stars (909 reviews)
Get 1 of Qualifying items for $6.99 offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code WK2J3SOP at checkout.
Promotion Applied: -$7.00
Total before tax: $6.99
Free shipping with FSSS/Prime
Sold by Sunvalley Brands and Fulfilled by Amazon
- Compact Convenient for Traveling: It’s a 14ounces, 5inches, 120ml, tiny and lightweight essential oil diffuser. Portable to take it during trips or doesn’t occupy much desk space. Suit for keeping in a small room or next to bed
- Colorful Nightlight Add to Relaxing Ambiance: At the press of one button, the lights go on and changes color. Soothing 5 LEDs make the aromatherapy diffuser looks amazing for kid’s bedroom
- Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser Humidifier: Put essential oil inside this mini diffuser, then the lovely fragrance uplifts your spirits and relieves stresses a tired day. Also perfect for burying stubborn smoking and pet odors, help to get a long sleep or peaceful meditation when surrounded by the aromatic scent
- Auto Shut-off & Dual Fog Settings: Safety priority. If the water runs out it automatically shuts off, so there is never any safety concerns. Choose between the continuous mode that provides you with intense aromatherapy for 4 hours and the intermittent mode with a working time of 8 hours. You can try lavender oil to soothe and aid will last all night long
- Silent Operation Defusers: No annoying Beep sounds that will disrupt your yoga, meditation or nap sessions; For a quality sleeping at night, you can press for 1.5 seconds to turn off the lighting as well as the light of the defusser essential oils buttons
ruthie last edited by
Fakespot gave this an F rating but for $7 plus I’ve had good history with TaoTronics, I gave this a chance and bought it. We’ll see.
I got one of their mini bluetooth speakers about 5 years ago. It was heavy/made of high quality materials and worked very well. It was annoying to use though because the control button/switches were so tiny. Although this diffuser says “mini.” it’s much larger than my speaker, so adjusting the controls shouldn’t be problematic. Hopefully they’ve maintained the quality of their materials, dsign, and performance.