Bean Burrito
    Cinnamon Twists

Atom Tickets: $4 Movie Ticket for Addam’s Family (exp 10/31

https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com/

• I have codes to give away 🙂

• RedBox
    • Booking.com
    • Addam’s Family Tickets ($4 via Atom)

1. Does anyone know what the “Entertainment Bonus deals” are for those of us without nearby White Castles? I don’t want to have to install their app and create an account just to find out.

2. I’ve noticed you can’t use the Taco Bell codes via computer/online any more. They’ve forced us into installing the app . “Must register as a user on the Taco Bell mobile app in order to redeem.”

3. Yet again this week I’m not showing the ATOM tickets offer. Anyone else have this occur?

• @Noahbody asked:

1. Does anyone know what the “Entertainment Bonus deals” are for those of us without nearby White Castles? I don’t want to have to install their app and create an account just to find out.

I clicked on REDEEM and was taken to https://tmt.entertainment.com/custom/whitecastle/deal/jsp/content/pages/register.epi?code=ABCDEF12345

I entered my email address, created a password, and provided my zip code…was then shown White Castle locations up to 350 miles away 😲 to select from…selected a random store to test it out and had the opportunity to click another REDEEM button (but didn’t, in case the code must be used within 5-15 minutes, like some other codes…)…never had to download or use the App… 🤔

The Bonus Deals appear to be BOGO offers from local restaurants.

My offers include big chains such as Domino’s, Godfather’s Pizza, Taco Bell, Taco John’s, Chuck E. Cheese, Papa John’s, White Castle, Auntie Anne’s, and Quiznos, as well as a handful of local eateries (family-owned).

2. I’ve noticed you can’t use the Taco Bell codes via computer/online any more. They’ve forced us into installing the app . “Must register as a user on the Taco Bell mobile app in order to redeem.”

Yes, this was supposedly due to numerous users requesting such… 🙄

I used it the other day, and it took longer to place my order via the App than for the cooks to prepare my meal. 😞

1. Yet again this week I’m not showing the ATOM tickets offer. Anyone else have this occur?

The Addam’s Family ticket offer popped up in the T-Mobile App around Oct 11-14: redeemable until Halloween, but needed to be saved to one’s T-Mobile Tuesday account by Oct 14… Only valid for one ticket this time around, 🎫 instead of the usual four, and for The Addam’s Family showings only.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.