RITE AID L2C

• could someone here (mr. V) explain how to sign up for L2C. I can’t find out how to email someone on this site, but here goes… I have tons of PP and wife does also. All our amex MR points go there .Our sign ons work fine at Plenti.com and RA. But somehow our L2C stopped working. We get messages to call their 800 #. Totally useless. Wasted 1 hour this AM. Was told to go to RiteAid.com and sign up with new sign on/password… Then click that I have a P card and enter #. Well when that happens system states that I have multiple accts. But phone rep stated they are separate sign ons (Plenti and L2C) can’t believe they would make it this hard. Please help or this is their loss.

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator

What worked for me, Barry, was for them to delete the account registered to my Plenti account and then I reregistered on the Rite Aid website and it worked, finally. Before I could not log in to the Rite Aid website either. It kept saying I had the wrong username/password combination, but when I tried to look up my username it said I had mulitple accounts associated with this number. To look me up in the system the rep asked for my Plenti card number. Eventually she was able to tell me my username (which is the same I though ti was from the pre-Plenti era) and she tried to send me a reset for my password, but I never received the e-mail, so she deleted the account and had me reregister at the Rite Aid website. During the sign up process at RiteAid.com it had me enter my Plenti card number and now everything works fine. I am not sure what happened. Before Plenti I used the Rite Aid website all the time, but ever since Plenti I have never been able to log in to RiteAid.com until now.

Now I am a happy camper. I am able to log in to RA for both of our family’s accounts (I have one account and my wife has one) and load the online coupons for both accounts. I never had an issue logging into Plenti for both accounts it was just Rite Aid.com, but now that issue has been resolved, at least for me.

Not being able to log in frustrated me greatly. I remember about a year ago there was big MM if you placed an online order at RA.com (I think it was for Crest Whitening products but I don’t remember for sure), but I wasn’t able to place an online order at the time because I couldn’t log in.

I can’t figure out how to send a message to anyone on this site either. The process seemed easier on Fat Wallet in that regard.

• Global Moderator

@barrytuneup said in RITE AID L2C:

I can’t find out how to email someone on this site, but here goes…
    I have figured how how to send a message to someone on the site. Please read this link: https://phatwalletforums.com/topic/2004/sending-a-message-to-someone-on-phatwallet

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam @barrytuneup
    IDK if this is the best way but to PM someone I use Chat function.
    I click on the avatar of person I want to contact.
    Their page comes up. On the right are 3 vertical dots. I click on that. Then “start new chat with username”

• 500 Club

@barrytuneup @MrVietnam
    This probably doesn’t belong in PW Support but since the thread is here…
    Since you are new to L2c here are some helpful hints.

1. Remember that L2c are limit one. Once you use it, its gone.
    1. Some L2c are manufacturer coupons and some are Rite Aid coupons. The Rite Aid coupons say “redeemable only at Rite Aid” and they will stack with manufacturer coupons. Not everyone nor every acct receives them so like the Plenti offers, they are targeted. If you have regular L2c and targeted L2c they will both come off when you purchase one of the item.

2. Since last update some manufacturer L2c now stack with paper coupons. e.g. This week am buying 3 Robitussin. Will be using 3 of the $3/1 ip. There’s $5.00 OFF ON TWO (2) ADVIL®, THERMACARE®, ROBITUSSIN® OR DIMETAPP® PRODUCTS OR EMERGEN-C® 8-10CT (EXCLUDES TRIAL SIZE) L2c which will attach even though I’ve used the 3 $3/1 ips. It works the other way as well. if you have a paper coupon for eg $5/2 widgets and there’s a L2c for $2/1 widget, you hand over the $5/2 at the register and it will attach to one of your 2 widgets. The L2c will then attach to the other widget.

3. If you have a paper coupon and a L2c and the L2c is for the same value, your paper coupon may sound like it scanned but the L2c will attach and block the paper coupon. You’ll have wasted paper coupon. 😞

4. If a paper coupon doesn’t scan (lately not much has been scanning) and you have a L2c the best thing is if cashier manually enters the beeping paper coupon. On your receipt you’ll see that L2c attached so you’ll have double dipped.

5. If you have a paper coupon for eg. $3/1 and L2c is for $2/1 sometimes the L2c will attach and block the $3. The $3 will give message “item not found” because L2c has already attached. Best case is if cashier manually enters (see above) but if they print temporary receipt and see the L2c attached they’ll explain that you can’t use both.

6. Sometimes if you have a paper coupon for eg. $3/1 and L2c is for $2/1 sometimes the L2c will kick out the $3. So you’ll have scanned it in but when you check your receipt you’ll see the $2 L2c came off and not the $3 you handed over. Best way to avoid this is either scan your card after coupons OR scan item, scan coupon, scan item, scan coupon.

hth

• Global Moderator

Maybe he put it in this forum because early on in his post he said he couldn’t figure out how to send a message to someone on this site, but I agree this thread probably belongs in the “off topic” forum more than this forum.

• 500 Club

@mrvietnam I think it belongs in the Grocery Drugstore forum. OT isn’t related to any deals at all.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in RITE AID L2C:

@mrvietnam I think it belongs in the Grocery Drugstore forum. OT isn’t related to any deals at all.

Exactly, his post really wasn’t related to a deal. It was related to the off topic subject of Rite Aid L2C, but I guess either forum would have probably been more appropriate than PhatWallet Support. Perhaps you’re right. Although Rite Aid L2C is not related to a specific deal per se, it is related in a general sense to the topic of the grocery forum and issues that you will face. The more important issue I hope he was finally able to figure how to send a message to someone on this site and I hope he was able to log on to the RiteAid.com site and use his L2C coupons again.

• @mrvietnam thanks so much for the great reply. Ill try when I have the time. Just waiting and organizing for the Black FRi. ad. Seems like some good deals to use my 1k PP. Thanks again

• @my4mainecoons thanks and Ill check it out. Thanks again

• @my4mainecoons usefull reply. will check this. Only problem with RA here (CT/Upstate NY) many times the dates are no good. Tried to buy the BOGO (nature made) vitamins today and got a raincheck since some were only dated next month. Also 3 RA consistently OOS on advertised cereal. (this week Special K since it was on sale the previous week. ) But Shoprite and Acme have better deals on most of the same stuff, but I can get it for free with PP. One thing I like about PP, you can use them for milk and CVS doesn’t allow it with xtra bucks.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.