Snapware Airtight 18-Piece Storage Set

Model #1136564
    Internet #309002246
    Store SKU #1004285190

4.8 out of 5 stars (46 reviews)

Ws $9.88
    Now $4.88

Pick Up In Store to void Express Delivery fee

Keep leftovers and other food fresh in these versatile storage containers. This 18-Piece set comes with a variety of shapes and sizes to cover all storage needs. The easy open-and-close lid has four tabs for an airtight, leak-proof seal, and a built-in, write-and-erase space on top for labeling what’s inside.

• Set includes: one 29 cup rectangle, two 4.5 cup rectangles, two 2 cup rectangles, two 1.34 cup squares, two 0.5 cup rounds with lids
    • Snaplock lid is airtight and opens and closes easily
    • BPA-free plastic is lightweight and durable
    • Top-rack dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Snapware-Airtight-18-Piece-Storage-Set-1136564/309002246

• I was always skeptical about how these would hold up, but we’ve had both plastic and glass ones for years now and they’re still fully functional. They’ve held up better than anything Pyrex we have, actually. This has some new sizes for us, might have to pull the trigger on this deal. Thanks!

• Welp, I hesitated in order to ask my wife about it and now the deal appears dead 😞

• Hmm, so I changed to a different (further away) store and I was able to snag several @ $5 a pop. Have to drive an extra 10 minutes than normal, but worth it! Thanks, @fivetalents!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.