10% to 20% Off Select eGift Cards AC (Lowe's, Ulta, Fandango, Chipotle, & More) @ Amazon.com, While Supplies Last

• Global Moderator

Today Only: Amazon is having a big sale on digital electronic gift cards, sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards Inc/Amazon, for a limited time/while supplies last. Enter the provided code at the time of purchase to receive the discount. Limit one per customer. These GCs are not eligible for return.

Check the link at the bottom of the page for the current/available GCs since the itemized list below is subject to change as GCs sell out and/or new brands are added.

• Save $7.50 off purchases of $50 or more of App Store & iTunes email gift cards with code ITUNES

• Save $10 off purchases of $100 or more of Lowe’s email gift cards with code LOWES

• Save $7.50 off purchases of $50 or more of Ulta email gift cards with code ULTA

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Fandango email gift cards with code FANDANGO

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Old Navy email gift cards with code GAPPROMO

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of L.L. Bean email gift cards with code LLBEAN

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Steak 'n Shake email gift cards with code STEAK

• Save $5 off purchases of $25 or more of Krispy Kreme email gift cards with code DONUT

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Jiffy Lube email gift cards with code JIFFY

• Save $7.50 off purchases of $50 or more of Chipotle email gift cards with code CHIPOTLE

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que email gift cards with code BARBQUE

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of T.G.I. Friday’s email gift cards with code FRIDAYS

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Yankee Candle email gift cards with code CANDLE

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Shoney’s email gift cards with code SHONEYS

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Bow Tie Cinemas email gift cards with code BOWTIE

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Brinker (On the Border, Maggiano’s) email gift cards with code BRINKER

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of Bob Evans email gift cards with code BOBEVANS

• Save $10 off purchases of $50 or more of The Children’s Place email gift cards with code KIDSPLACE

Digital electronic gift cards may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of ACI Gift Cards Inc.,

Offer may not be combined with other offers.

Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

• @fivetalents said in 10% to 20% Off Select eGift Cards AC (Lowe's, Ulta, Fandango, Chipotle, & More) @ Amazon.com, While Supplies Last:

CHIPOTLE

I was looking at the Chipolte card and under the legal disclaimer was "If you purchase this card from a re-seller, you do so at your own risk, as cards sold by a re-seller may not have any value."
    Under reviews, all but one person stated the card could not be used and they lost all their money.

• Global Moderator

@daddypacman said in 10% to 20% Off Select eGift Cards AC (Lowe's, Ulta, Fandango, Chipotle, & More) @ Amazon.com, While Supplies Last:

@fivetalents said in 10% to 20% Off Select eGift Cards AC (Lowe's, Ulta, Fandango, Chipotle, & More) @ Amazon.com, While Supplies Last:

CHIPOTLE

I was looking at the Chipolte card and under the legal disclaimer was "If you purchase this card from a re-seller, you do so at your own risk, as cards sold by a re-seller may not have any value."
    Under reviews, all but one person stated the card could not be used and they lost all their money.

That’s unfortunate (1.4 out of 5 stars, yikes)… and I’ve never heard of this problem with Chipotle or Amazon eGCs. That’s why it’s wise to read reviews. However, since it’s sold directly by Amazon, I’m sure they’ll refund any empty cards… just make sure to check the balance as soon as you receive them and always use virtual and physical gift cards ASAP so no one verse has a chance to drain them.

This was a good sale while it lasted… I think they’ll probably do one again during Black Friday.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.