$79 One Year Prime Membership (Was $119) For Veterans & Active Duty Military, Open to Existing Prime Members, Exp 11-11-2019
$119$79 for a year of Prime, available through Nov 11th. Exclusively for veterans & active duty military. New and existing Prime members may apply.
This promotion is limited to one per customer. If you are a Prime member, this purchase will extend your membership by one year, and the purchase is nonrefundable.
After verifying your eligibility, Prime will be added to your Cart, and you’ll be redirected to checkout with the promotion applied.
- To receive this promotion, you must be a verified U.S. veteran, Active Duty or Reserve or National Guard member.
- This promotion is available Nov 6–11
- If eligible, you can sign up for Prime at $79/year (normally $119/year) for the first year
- You can attempt verification a maximum of three times. Our Customer Support team can help you over email after your first verification attempt
- Prime Student and discounted Prime members are not eligible for this promotion
- Amazon and Partner Rewards points can’t be applied towards this promotion
- Discharge date is the day you left the military
Learn more about how Amazon supports veterans here
booksleuth last edited by
Notes on purchase:
You must pay for the year of prime (119-40=79), all at once using NO credit card points or Clicking on the Pay over time button. Pay all at once using credit card on account and/or gift card balance.