Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6-QT Multi-Use Electric Pressure, Slow, Rice Cooker, Yogurt, Cake Maker, Sauté, Steamer & Warmer $89.99 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com
Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure, Slow, Rice Cooker, Yogurt, Cake Maker, Sauté, Steamer and Warmer, Silver
4.2 out of 5 stars (535 ratings)
List Price $149.95
With Deal: $89.99 (only $0.04 higher than the lowest price ever)
Free shipping with FSSS/Prime One-Day
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Add voice control by combining with an Alexa device
- REPLACES UP TO 8 KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Combines 8 kitchen appliances in 1 with 13 smart programs to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, saute/searing, steam, and keep warm.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- ALEXA and WIFI ENABLED: Control in the palm of your hand with the Instant Pot app or through voice with Alexa. You’ll have access to 1, 000+ pre-programmed scripted recipes as well as have the ability to verify cooking progress, share cooker access with family, and receive alerts on your mobile device.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup and condensation collector
- SAFETY: Energy-efficient and UL/ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind, smell containment, and automated cooking.
- WIFI: 2. 4 ghz
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America.
The mistake I’ve made most often is forgetting to turn the little plastic thing to “seal”. Would be nice if Alexa did that for me. Otherwise not sure how Alexa helps.
OT- got another 6 qt Instant Pot at Kohl’s last night. $59.99 - 25% off FNF made it $45. With other stuff reached $50 spend for $15 KC and another $5 Yes2You. If you count the KC then $24.99-$29.99.